One Question regarding the latest video.

• I feel that something might be around the corner...

Remember when they pointed out all the betas and even the realease date? Yea, that was way way off...regardless this begining of 2016 (for January to February) we might get something closed to an open beta...

We haven't had any updates since 22nd, and the new update just might come after 1st of January. SO...Something big might be just around new year...

We uderestimated the amount of work needed to be done to fix it. So we push it back instead of giving you guys a incomplete game thus the only way to play right now is having founders. It show you want to support us even if the game isn't 100% complete yet.

Though I have keen senses and I can smell open beta coming around in **********.

• Every game on closed betas /alphas or whatever i get into, the devs allways tease using the "*******" thingy.~~

"Oh yea it will come in ******, and then 9 months later: "there, there's the open beta"

eheheh :pinch:

I know Saito, 6 more months.

Still figuring out how to pipiload thing xD "Edit" Althoug i don't like to "waste" time on a char taht will get wiped when OB hits hihihihih

• Alrighty i'm not asking for more clues after what i am about to say...

Will it be worth getting the founder's pack as of today? I might level my beloved spiritualist (oh KRDBO 2010 and 2012 TWDBO memories...) just as close to level 35~40 to kill as much as 1% of this crazy nostalgia and assuming this might just come in easter, 4 months from now (uuhhhhhgggg).

If this server is going to get released sooner than everyone is expecting i might even buy the goku founder to get the dogis, mounts and more goodies to jump start the overhyped me ( Saito Senpai throw a overhyping clue ahahahaha :D ).............but decisions...decisions...decisions.

I also might just stop being overhyped and just be more patient.

And, since i am not a liar, i will stay true to this statement:

If it wasn't for all the devs, mods, and all the team, DBO would be long gone...

• its worth to get the founder package since it'll be remove after game launch fully.

• Well...just don't know what those guys at revelations are doing.
    I mean...they show no progress what so ever and people keep flocking around that website everyday. The only thing they show is pictures using christmas assets from original dbo...so sad those guys...

Back to pipiload thing...hmmm not buying somehig that takes to long to be delivered.

• Well...just don't know what those guys at revelations are doing.
    I mean...they show no progress what so ever and people keep flocking around that website everyday. The only thing they show is pictures using christmas assets from original dbo...so sad those guys...

Back to pipiload thing...hmmm not buying somehig that takes to long to be delivered.

Well its suppose to be damn near instant as a lot have said its almost instant. Just on some delays, it takes a while e_e

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!