Hey New Here Couple Questions

• Hey im new here just had a couple questions. I noticed the krillin pack doesnt come with Alpha testing but the Goku one does is this correct? Do we have a date for the alpha testing because I plan on buying it? Or if we dont is the Dev servers open for me to access If I do buy the goku pack? Also how long does the process take for me to get the Goku founder pack if I purchase it today?

On a in game note what is the closest class similar to playing as Vegeta? (I want a Vegeta founders pack :P)

Edit: Also is this game on planning to add things like raising the level cap dungeons etc? or we stuck with the content we have because its a PS?

• So, first thing first, welcome to the forum and the DBOG world!
    Alpha Testing was finished months ago, but I think they just forgot to add that to the picture!
    There is not going to be an closed beta and all that. Anyone who buys any founder pack (Krillin, Goku, or S.Saiyan) will get access to the development server, which is opened everyday for a fairly long time (around 10 to like 20 hours, depending on work).
    The development team's goals until now is not widely shown! So we know for a fact that this game is going to be released in the newt few months, but we haven't got any info saying they will change anything from the original game, except what the stats do! (Here, go to answer number 14: Stats Discussion)
    For a class that might look like Vegeta, I would 100% say it has to be Fighter, simply because the class includes the two most known attacks for Vegeta (Big Bang Attack, Final Flash) while also having his "Fighter's" fighting style. If you want to be closer to characters like Gohan and Goku, choose Turtle Hermit, because they can do Super Kamehameha and Giant Kamehameha (it also has Distructo Disc if you like that!)
    My advice to you: Either choose a Human Fighter or a Namekian Warrior, these two classes can very easily rock PVE. Turtle Hermit are also really good in PVE, but only players who are really good can go with Turtle Hermit and do good, it'll just be hard for a new player!

EDIT: Also, you can go here (http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter) which is a skill calculator before you go into the game crazy and not get a good build. In skill calculator is really easy to use, has all the classes available, and you can see the skill effects (that can help you create some good combos)

• Hey thanks for the great response I'm going to go human fighter will I be able to go ss as a human fighter? Also do we know any info about say lvl cap is there going to be dungeons or anything in those terms

• So since the game is under development, it is hard to have dungeons be able to play. Other than the first dungeon for every class, there aren't any others. As a Human in general, you can go Super Saiyan, but you have to gather the tier 2 Dragonballs (the ones you find in certain times) and wish for it. The reason for this is because this game is in the age 1000, while the Z warriors existed in the 700s. So this takes place more than 200 ages ago (no idea what it is in real life years). Because there isn't any saiyans alive (other than Goku and Vegeta), the genes of Saiyan blood are really low. Example: Goku= Full saiyan ---> Gohan= 1/2 Saiyan ----> Pan= 1/4 Saiyan ----> and so on... there will be so many of the saiyans genes lost that you can call them humans and not saiyans (Humans with like 1/10000 Saiyan). To unleash the SS power, you need the dragon balls.
    I will point out that right now in the game, you'll think it is pretty bad, because you haven't ever played the game to begin with. My advise to you is if you buy a founder pack, choose either Goku's Founder Pack or Super Saiyan Founder pack, because when the game officially release, you'll get a lot of cool stuff! If you want to play in the Development server, you want find it so much FUN because of the following reasons:
    1- A lot of aspects in the game (Time Quests, Quests, Dungeons) are still not fully working. Many quests work, but some still doesn't!
    2- The translation of the game is not yet done!
    3- Master class and adult quest is not yet done! (Under Development)
    4- Other things that I can't mention right now because I can't remember xD
    So for a totally fresh player for this game, I would love if you do the following:
    1- Learn about the game!
    2- Be prepared for the official release!
    3- (IF POSSIBLE) Buy a founder pack, because it is just a very nice support to the whole team, unless you are under of 18 or can't afford to pay!
    If you bought the Founder Pack before the official release:
    1- Create your account and start playing!
    2- Add me as a friend (RECOMMENDED) :thumbup:
    3- I can help you around, teach you about the game and how cool it is.
    4- Make different races, classes, and combos so you can learn which is better, so when the game comes out you are 100% ready to kickass!
    5-Just hang out with other people, befriend them, and enjoy some quality game development! :thumbsup:
    6- Maybe even join a guild!
    7- (Not for you probably) Help the team by posting some of the bugs you find in the forum (HERE)!
    Once you'll start hanging out with people you'll realize how beautiful this game actually is!
    BTW: The only reason some people are recreating this game is because there was so much broken hearts when the game servers were shut in October 2013! I was really sad!
    But anyways, sorry if I am answering your questions with really long replies. If you have ANY questions about the game or other aspects of the forum, PM me (I think you know how!). :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!