Important questions to all DBOG comunity!

• Hello all!

A new day is rising and new questions came up amongst me and 3 other friends i have that are interested in buying founders packs.

Without further delay i will post them now:

1) As of now in dev server, is guild vs guild in dojo working?

2) Why is master class/adult quest taking quite a bit of effort and time? Is it hard to script/program? Are you going to put it on dev server once is up?

3) Will we have DB hunt in the dev server prior to launch? Will there be scramble aswell in dev server?

4) Will you ban bugers/crashers?

5) Why is there people at level 71? Or even 70, do they know about the wipe?

6) Tmqs, Tlqs, UDs are in the same priority level in the list? They will take a long time to test possible bugs, and the late ones require level 60+. Do we have player base to test?

7) In the world map there are "tranpaerent" lands that haven't been released in the retail version. Are they going to be shown in later stages of develepoment or in like 3 or 4 years into release?

Thank you all the dbog team, specially Saito and Daneos who have been incredible in bringing back the game that changed us and had a big positive influence on me.

Unfortunately i have very litle time to be on the server as i am in the final year of my masters degree on human resources and i can't help test bugs that much. All i can do is being only on weekends, the rest of the week is quite hard.

Thanks in advance once again.

• 1. No that is script system related like DB Event,Tournament Etc.

2. Master Quest is actually finish but the means to completing the quest which is entering an Instance/dungeon. Making action happens. For example Take Open world instance for example, you can join it because all we have to do is teleport you to another map. As for TMQ,TLQ,UD that allows many player to join whenever they want. So you may have 1 Dungeon with 20 different instance with different party of people in it. So why can't this be done easily? For one the script for AI/Monster for dungeon isn't completed. 2ndly it has to be done flawlessly so the server doesn't crash or lag.

3. Anything we need to test will be on Dev Server first.

4. Yes anytime we have proof.

5. Lv 71 is a gm, Lv 70 are people who don't care and don't mind grinding for lvs.

6. TMQ,TLQ, All that jazz are being done at together. Once it's all finish we'll have testing.

7. Actually with my GM commands I have been able to see all location of the game. It consist of gray tiles if incomplete and areas where you aren't allowed to even walk in, but there is asset/building but no NPC. however the only exception is the 2nd part of Papaya island, At the moment I'm 100% sure we can create quest for the 2nd part of the map, however I don't know if we can create new building and asset in other maps. Cause we don't have the retail source we don't know if we are going to be able to edit the map in the future.

I will say this though. We will finish the project as fast as we can. None of us is taking a break, We don't have an excuse to not finish. We're going to delivery a good final result. Even if other's doubt us.

• Incredible fast answer Saito! Thank you so much for your time and attention to te comunity!

This is what makes the difference! This answer was heart touching and it covered all he doubts me and and my friends had.

I see that it is very difficult programing the stuff in the tmqs, tlqs, and uds.

So i recall that we will first get the adult quests and master class quests alongside with db hunting and ?bus system? And only after that we'll see tmqs.

Thank you!

• There just soooo much to do for script system. But like i said our team is working every.single.day. You'll get it all at once.

• The work of Daneos is marvelous, it is just 1 developer for the entire server side stuff of DBO.

I mean...NTL had a whole team working on the game, we have Daneos as the Dev. His work is gold. Pure gold to be honest (wish there wasn't any wipe...)

Could we have an update, such as a list of "to do" things for the whole forum to see what's next or what's being worked on? I hope i'm not asking to much of you guys.

We could have a sticky somewhere of all the stuff that is being worked on. The video you posted about all the progress (the one about the 1 year "!starting from the bottom now we're here)

told that two things were missing...although it's not that simple ^^

Thanks.

• That would be up to daneos if he wants to share progress.

• I level up to test all the quest bugs and feel the nostalgia again. I don't really care about the wipe I can do it again even easier after the wipe because everything will be working and I'll know exactly what to do.

I must give credit to you, you are one of those players who have time and play to find all the bugs, also you go for the nostalgia! I wish i had more time :)

Anyways, even if there's no adult quest, can you get the master class skills? or it is not possible as of this moment?

Thanks.

• I must give credit to you, you are one of those players who have time and play to find all the bugs, also you go for the nostalgia! I wish i had more time :)

Anyways, even if there's no adult quest, can you get the master class skills? or it is not possible as of this moment?

Thanks.

At the moment is impossible ot get master class... You can become adult if you're able to get kid clock.. asi Saito said .. the place where is Korin is also a dungeon so we have to wait untill the whole PVE system is done ..

• Hey Guys,

I noticed in the developer server, that all the time quest are not active. Wanted to know if the developers are working on it or is it just in my case that it does not react/work. Hope I'll get an awnser soon, because I enjoy playing DBOG :)).

• Hey Guys,

I noticed in the developer server, that all the time quest are not active. Wanted to know if the developers are working on it or is it just in my case that it does not react/work. Hope I'll get an awnser soon, because I enjoy playing DBOG :)).

All that stuff is being worked on. The TMQs, TLQs, Master-Class etc

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!