Questions of a noob founder.

• Hello all,

So first of all I finally decided and went ahead to level a MA for the first time ever, to find bugs and cover other server related stuff and I came across many questions...

1) Can I ask for passive skills to Saito or any other GM? Because charging and dashing is a +MUST here. Or will i get banned by asking?

2) If I buy cash points will they work on cash shop ingame, and if they work will they be wiped when OBT comes in 6 months from now? Will I get the points spent back?

3) How do you get Super Saiyan Pot?

4) How do you get dogis? (I remember people got from capsules back in the day, and I used to buy them from AH)

5) How come some people already have like 200 million zennies? (I am not mad or anything, just asking).

6) How do I get a Adult/Kid clock?

Than you so much in advance!

• 1: If you spam and bug them too much yeah. Just let them know you don't have those skills.
    2: They wont get taken away since they're bound on your account but they wont work right now, not until the real game is out.
    3: Buy/trade for it, someone gives it to you or ask Saito/Usa
    4:Refer to 3
    5: Selling, being given Zeni or use a bug I'm sure
    6:Refer to 3 again xD

• Rest assured those peps with 200million zeni didn't get it from us. They bug it, and unlike retail where they ignore exploit and bugs we'll fix anything we can and punish those who abuse it. We've ban 4 players so far over the past week. So rest assured our server will be exploit-free, cause will ban them :D.

• Rest assured those peps with 200million zeni didn't get it from us. They bug it, and unlike retail where they ignore exploit and bugs we'll fix anything we can and punish those who abuse it. We've ban 4 players so far over the past week. So rest assured our server will be exploit-free, cause will ban them :D.

Saito, thats a +1 !!

And there are some people that are using kaioken and run as fast as sanic...don't know if i'ts buged.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!