Passive Transformations

• I looked up on the search bar in the forum, and never found the question, "Why aren't there permanent transformations" asked.

So here I am asking, Why is it that transformations have yet to be added? Same thing with flight, they're both functional (well, apart from having mobs attack you mid-flight, but that'll be fixed), so I see no reason as to why we can't unlock permanent transformations. It bugs me for two main reasons:

1: Im a spiritualist, and since debuffs/DOT effects don't work, I've been forced to literally use the same 3 moves the entire playthrough, that is: Spirit ball, kamehameha, ki blast barrage, repeat. Having SSj, would give me something to work for. I know that the tier two dragon balls have yet to be implemented, but It pains me to see something everyone's entitled to (with enough playtime and of course luck xD) be monopolized. It sucks that If I wanna become an ssj, I have to spend 4kk just to do it for half an hour. And what if the server closes? xD What If Im randomly attacked by mobs that just tp'd behind me? (it happens :P) Welp, there goes the 4kk I spent 40 levels getting...

2: Kaioken is broken, and It's a shame to see such a noobish tactic quickly outshine everything transformations stood for. Kaioken x5, allowed me to go to mushroom rocks south, and 3 shot mobs... As a level 35 xD. For this reason, I removed kaioken, and I refuse to use it until this is patched. But transformations are something unique, that spice up the game.

So why is it that there can't be a transformation distribution for level 40's+ (or heck, since the thing is luck based, you could make it 55+, like the old days xD)

• No thread is stupid. People have different opinions, and mine is pretty much the same as his.

I am also waiting for db hunting...kaioken fix...debuffs on mobs fixed, tmqs, tlqs, uds, dojos, cc battles, budokais, master class, flight quests... and so on.

Although everything is going to be wiped, its something we can look forward to test and kill some nostalgia.

I totally agree with op, and i am also a spiritualist, so i can totally relate.

• ethan, Daneos will add DB hunting all all that.

Right now, to be SSJ you have to get a SSJ potion...

This DEV server is not the final product. Don't worrie. Things will be free (excluding EXP boosts, Kid CLocks, and max speed flight (?), mounts, dogis, etc as far as i know)

• Im aware of the current path the development server is taking. The thing is, I just don't understand why they cant distribute transformations and flight If they're both fully functional? Wouldn't it be as simple as distributing the other passives? What makes these ones any different? Again, I don't have the zei to purchase the darn ssj pots, and I also lack the patience to wait in korin village all day in hopes of an event taking place. This wouldn't be beneficial only to me, it would be beneficial to everyone! It's a shame that people are actually selling they're passives for millions of zeni!

So, If these skills are both fully functional, (more so than kaioken xD) And they've already been implemeted, why can we only access these features with limited time potions?

• Im aware of the current path the development server is taking. The thing is, I just don't understand why they cant distribute transformations and flight If they're both fully functional? Wouldn't it be as simple as distributing the other passives? What makes these ones any different? Again, I don't have the zei to purchase the darn ssj pots, and I also lack the patience to wait in korin village all day in hopes of an event taking place. This wouldn't be beneficial only to me, it would be beneficial to everyone! It's a shame that people are actually selling they're passives for millions of zeni!

So, If these skills are both fully functional, (more so than kaioken xD) And they've already been implemeted, why can we only access these features with limited time potions?

Flight is available. All you need to do is ask Saito or Usa for it in-game, don't spam of course, and they usually give it to you. Ask for Flight and ssj pots. All the other stuff is being worked on of course, moreover master-class is like top priority or something right now xD

• Of course all these bugs and things will be given out later on but I think the biggest issue we have atm is the adult quest, master classes, skill bugs, and other additions. All the extra content can be added later on they're not the biggest concern in my eyes. The bug fixes seem easy once we get more important stuff out of the way and extra content are just implementations with minor bug fixes. To me things should have been done in order of importance, the extra content is sure as hell not not right now.

And Ethan the reason why no debuffs work anymore is because after Daneos or someone fixed the debuffs when 1v1, it disabled all debuffs/stuns that affected mobs and the team hasn't gotten back to it since there are other things to attend to. Anything beyond kiaokenx2 doesn't do jack shid after that because it's all the same after x2 which OP af. Then there is ssj, we have the pots for them which is better atm, no EP drai and it adds 2000lp but it lasts 20m. Transformations are a passive, but ssj is caused by a dball wish and idk if they care too much about it atm. Shidddd I know I don't lol. It'll probably be an easy add, hence why they haven't really gotten to it yet since pots are readily available.

Like vegetto said, master classes is topppp I think

• Quoted from "ethanvolcano21"

Im aware of the current path the development server is taking. The thing is, I just don't understand why they cant distribute transformations and flight If they're both fully functional? Wouldn't it be as simple as distributing the other passives? What makes these ones any different? Again, I don't have the zei to purchase the darn ssj pots, and I also lack the patience to wait in korin village all day in hopes of an event taking place. This wouldn't be beneficial only to me, it would be beneficial to everyone! It's a shame that people are actually selling they're passives for millions of zeni!

Flight is available. All you need to do is ask Saito or Usa for it in-game, don't spam of course, and they usually give it to you. Ask for Flight and ssj pots. All the other stuff is being worked on of course, moreover master-class is like top priority or something right now xD

Ahh I see... Thank you both for your explanations... I suppose getting the master class ie: All of my skills xD, is the favorable option. And I didn't know I could ask for flight... Thanks!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!