Today's patch is a little smaller, we're just cleaning up a bunch of small things that we've been putting off in favor of bigger patches lately. No big rework this time!
- Upgrade Kit Recipes and Gemstone Recipes can now be sold to vendors for 2500-62500 Zeni, depending on rarity.
- All Leaf Dogis are now account bound.
- 2x Upgrade Weekend notification text changed to 2x Upgrade Kit Weekend.
- Old Saiyan Armor dogi name changed to Low Class Warrior Armor.
- Old Vegeta Armor - Cell Saga dogi name changed to Low Class Warrior Armor V3.
- Dogi ball text updated to reflect name/functionality changes for Gemstones.
- Mute mail notification description changed to "You have been muted. You will be able to chat again when the mute ends, in X minutes."
- All Dark Devil Titles are now tradable.
- PvP Ban system added - It works like mute but you can't duel, fight on plat, play ranked, budo, scramble, or dojo.
- Budo announcement period shortened to 10 minutes, registration period shortened to 20 minutes.
- Red Pants and Devil Sewer Arenas have been enabled in Ranked.
- Senzu Bean cooldown changed to 2:30.
- U14 Upgrade Kits have been added back to the Token Shop.
- U14 Upgrade Kit Token price reduced to 250.
- DB Chest sale price reduced to 250k per ball.
The following items from Wagu 2 can now be sold to vendors:
|HL Life/Magic Pills||10k|
|+3/+6/+9 Weapon/Armor Coupons||10k/20k/30k|
|Super Pet Capsule||50k|
- Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to remove Upgrade Tickets when added to items.
- Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to remove Upgrade Tickets when removed from items.
- Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when added to items.
- Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when removed from items.
- Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when expiring.
- Fixed a bug causing disassembling items to return 5 less materials than intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to change character bound items to account bound.
- Fixed a bug causing anti-speedhack to incorrectly flag players using Crazy Rush.
The small changes patch is finished! Next up we're working on the Anniversary patch, which will come with a Summer event, and some changes to the Honeybee event as well! After that, we'll look at a new Helper reward system, translations, and staff changes! Thank you always for playing and supporting us, we couldn't do any of this without you! See you in game soon!