find a new donation page

• so here i was wanting to donate to you guys and i got refered to pipiload.. nice little detail about these guys.. apperantly being from "the netherlands" contains invalid caracters and pipiload does not forward me to the contact page.. in other words i cant register.. perhaps its time you find a extra means of donating besides this one.. we are not some third world country we are the dutch, and we normally can do anything we want on the internet.. except with pipiload

• i have, and after downloading firefox (i normally run on chrome) it finally worked, the field in question was the dropdown menu where you select your country
    was sort of a hassle but with some anoyed browsing i found the solution on my own, while i was trying to contact pipiload, the webpage didnt forward me to their contact suport so there is still that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!