DBOG.EXE missing From folder.

• Hello, i downloaded DBOG from https://dboglobal.to/download.html and the problem with that is, after i had extracted the Whole Game with Winrar, DBOG.exe was missing and only DBOGLauncher.exe was there.

i now have DBOG.exe now, but that is after i had to google around for it to get it(i had to download DBOG.exe myself and place it in the folder).
    i don't know if its some kinda error or what, just wanted to know how to fix this(as i tried running DBOGLauncher.exe to see if it will place one in the folder and nothing, no update or even able to press start)

• Hello, i downloaded DBOG from https://dboglobal.to/download.html and the problem with that is, after i had extracted the Whole Game with Winrar, DBOG.exe was missing and only DBOGLauncher.exe was there.

i now have DBOG.exe now, but that is after i had to google around for it to get it(i had to download DBOG.exe myself and place it in the folder).
    i don't know if its some kinda error or what, just wanted to know how to fix this(as i tried running DBOGLauncher.exe to see if it will place one in the folder and nothing, no update or even able to press start)

The only thing that can be done is for Daneos to replace the link with a fresh official one that has dbog.exe in it as there are other posts about people missing the dbog.exe upon downloading it

• Thank you Coelho155, i am using Nod32 antivirus program and Malwarebytes.

just check nod32 and it did indeed stopped it from extracting, so i am going to change it to when it wanted to block something it will have to ask me.

• Yea, Nod32 usually does not block programs unless its a true virus or something is off.

i use to have this problem with AVG back in the day, where it wanted to block everything like antihack software for games, and nod32 been faithful on not blocking stuff for no reason, but again now that i seen this i want full control over it. XD

Well anyways, i did sent a ALT link to a fix i guess for those who still having the issue.

• DBOG.exe has some outdated digital signiture.. thats why some antivir think it is virus.. Don't forget to set DBOG.exe on "whitelist" so Antivir doesn't block it if you execute it..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!