My personal feedback and my points of view -

• Hello everyone, I was thinking was the right time to give a feedback to DBOG - Revival project.

I have many ideas, and both negative and positive thoughts.

Obviously they may have been told a thousand times, but I have the right to talk about this game, as I invest my own in the game as well as others.
    I really like DBO, and since years I am still here playing it with many huge events like bankrupt of original and retail ntl team, or wipes of old dbog or others projects (Hopefully won't happen again but this is also a matter of how will be in future times...)

I will drop some words here:

POSITIVE THINGS

- Leveling system and the option to use a items to level up and by pass the kid missions are a good thing.

- Upgrade system is good, giving a chance to everyone to level their gear.

- Craft its okay, yet i'm must explore it all, but people still are in a nice idea to keep with crafting so I leave it to positive.

- The update on CC Shop with real-time dogis that regards an event is ok- Atleast makes the idea of event itself.

- The option ''poll'' to pickup an event is nice, so atleast everyone can decide and is not the team project that decide an event (weekly events).

- WP points finally has a option of use and also the Tokens option have more a correct idea to have.
    - I like the communication between some of DBOG team and members (makes more comfy the project and integration of community) - Some of them are funny and are not arrogants with power ideas (and that I like)

- I like also the players helping others players (some of them deserves a value to join more close to the team because from my point of view, they do help meantime also they are playing - and kinda are not their main duty for the role)
    - The gameplay is fine, and you also can expect some drops that can suprise you sometimes.

NEGATIVE THINGS

- Dogis: New CC Sentinel dogis are not so nice looking, have nothing special and esthetically make your characters looks definetely ugly.
    - Dogis: My question is, where are the retail dogis? Why for example shield,wings,others stuff must be just an event idea? Some of them may be just for events but instead to use them as ''events'' stuff

why not make new ones? New ones makes attract new people (as others projects are doing) , and you give a sensation of diversity.
    - Turn on new dogis - We need again and I repeat, diversity ^^

- Droprate of u14 , u29 are okay - others level are terrible. u42 its decent, u56 its oh harsh mode, u60 impossible. And i'm negative here cause you must also a guarantee a sorta of balance to drop one u60, not just to be a ''crafter'' , because there are crafters and there are farmers. I did not get no u60 drops, so I think its ugly cause I'm last level and the idea to farm for hours and barely get a u42 or rare times a u56 is unfair for my time and my mood to play (and many people have some point of view)
    - The ideas of members are taken in consideration? I have that doubt, because some of them are unhappy because they kinda feels they got ignored whenever they have some original ideas that could help everyone.

- About others staff members? Where they are? I am thinking some of them are absent or just holds a place, I don't know and I am aware they have real life things, but I can just count in one hand some of them that I consider as helpers ecc. Wouldn't be a great idea that devs are devs and others from team manage the things? I still have a ticket on and passed 1 month - No reply. So this is not stonks. A team must be kinda frequent in helping...not a member must remind all the time about..

- DBO Global issues lag are already a long talk and hope there are gonna be like some news soon and often, community wants updates atleast a minimal thing, not just ''in 2.0 version'' - I have no clue about development, barely I know to use a computer X/, but more are the news, less is the stress and worries.
    - For find people to play a endgame thing like CC or a dungeon is hard ''Some of them are multi-characters for run''. Also because some of them are waiting more big changes and thats the reason they ignore the idea to partecipate in the same loop of things with same things as 6 months ago for example. We NEED more end things or open the idea to release the other part - BIDs and a new cap. (Let 2.0 into a corner, 2.0 for me it is like general and huge fix of issues) but I'm talking about giving people more things to do and hold them inside to have fun.

I'm aware maybe some things are wrong said, but I felt to say them and I apologizes if someone gets offended. But I am saying what I am thinking without having issues. I'm just looking for a community that is aiming to hold the game and the stability of it - Many things must be fixed, but some of them starts from basics things. I have many ideas as well and others people too, but we need that basic setup and its from where everything starts: Community.
    Adjustments must be done somehow for run more correct a right road and I hope some of my words will remain in consideration. Thank you for long reading and thank you Verdant and team for working on. Good luck;)

• Hey Lyyne! I will answer some of your questions to help clarify some things! Thank you for all your feedback

<3

Dogis: New CC Sentinel dogis are not so nice looking, have nothing special and esthetically make your characters looks definetely ugly.

Not every dogi we make will please everyone, there are personal preferences. The CC sentinel ones were highly requested after last Halloween, that's why we did them.

- Dogis: My question is, where are the retail dogis? Why for example shield,wings,others stuff must be just an event idea? Some of them may be just for events but instead to use them as ''events'' stuff

Hundreds of them are in the wagu machine. We have plans for others with events and things, but these things can take time.

- Turn on new dogis - We need again and I repeat, diversity

We have done tons of new dogis, we do them every month or two O.o

Droprate of u14 , u29 are okay - others level are terrible. u42 its decent, u56 its oh harsh mode, u60 impossible. And i'm negative here cause you must also a guarantee a sorta of balance to drop one u60, not just to be a ''crafter'' , because there are crafters and there are farmers. I did not get no u60 drops, so I think its ugly cause I'm last level and the idea to farm for hours and barely get a u42 or rare times a u56 is unfair for my time and my mood to play (and many people have some point of view)

This is done intentionally. We tried several drop systems in other level caps before this one, and all of them led to people getting too many +15's too early. By locking it behind crafting and requiring other materials, it gets players to do more than just farm, but still keeps +15 relatively rare.

The ideas of members are taken in consideration? I have that doubt, because some of them are unhappy because they kinda feels they got ignored whenever they have some original ideas that could help everyone.

We listen to all feedback, but sometimes things take time to implement, and sometimes things cannot be implemented the way some people want them. If you look at every feedback thread on the forum, I always come and read them, and answer.

About others staff members? Where they are? I am thinking some of them are absent or just holds a place, I don't know and I am aware they have real life things, but I can just count in one hand some of them that I consider as helpers ecc. Wouldn't be a great idea that devs are devs and others from team manage the things? I still have a ticket on and passed 1 month - No reply. So this is not stonks. A team must be kinda frequent in helping...not a member must remind all the time about..

We are not a paid studio with a budget, we are just volunteers in our free time, so some things can take some time. There are tickets only I can handle, to prevent possible corruption, so if I am busy with my other job, things can take time. We are just people like you, we all have jobs and school and things to do with our families. We all work for free, so please have a little patience. Send me your ticket in discord and I will take another look.

DBO Global issues lag are already a long talk and hope there are gonna be like some news soon and often, community wants updates atleast a minimal thing, not just ''in 2.0 version'' - I have no clue about development, barely I know to use a computer X/ , but more are the news, less is the stress and worries.

We have discussed this a million times, it is even in our FAQ. We have tested the lag more than any other team, and done more to fix it than any other team. There is a reason every team switches to 2.0 to fix this lag. We cannot devote any more development time to fixing lag in 1.0 when 2.0 gives us so much more control to add more new things for you guys. That is why we say to just wait for 2.0 development to begin.

For find people to play a endgame thing like CC or a dungeon is hard ''Some of them are multi-characters for run''. Also because some of them are waiting more big changes and thats the reason they ignore the idea to partecipate in the same loop of things with same things as 6 months ago for example. We NEED more end things or open the idea to release the other part - BIDs and a new cap. (Let 2.0 into a corner, 2.0 for me it is like general and huge fix of issues) but I'm talking about giving people more things to do and hold them inside to have fun.

The players voted for 2.0 before cap 70, which is why we have not started working on cap 70 yet. We have added a lot of dynamic endgame content with titles to grind and the bounty hunt system, but we are not finished adding content. Please understand that we are a very small team running a very big game in our free time, and we still produce content for you guys regularly. Just have a little patience and we will continue to do good work for everyone!

• Thank you for clarify.

I may missed some things around because I was not here in dbog. I just collected some thoughts and yes some others ideas as well.

We listen to all feedback, but sometimes things take time to implement, and sometimes things cannot be implemented the way some people want them. If you look at every feedback thread on the forum, I always come and read them, and answer.

Off course, and about that I'm glad and thank you for it!

We are not a paid studio with a budget, we are just volunteers in our free time, so some things can take some time. There are tickets only I can handle, to prevent possible corruption, so if I am busy with my other job, things can take time. We are just people like you, we all have jobs and school and things to do with our families. We all work for free, so please have a little patience. Send me your ticket in discord and I will take another look.

Yes I am aware about. But also the project has his own reason to exist. That mention was because I see too much concentration in you to do alot of things (My point was just the ideology of balance) so I thought the idea is to have more active volunteers would make things go more smooth.
    Finding and trust are others things, obviously must be found out with time. I don't throw these things as an insult for no one.
    My idea was just a tip and kinda a push for who ever wants to help the community to grow.

I encourage everyone to support everything around made till now, and kinda I hope is gonna be a viceversa from game project!

The players voted for 2.0 before cap 70, which is why we have not started working on cap 70 yet. We have added a lot of dynamic endgame content with titles to grind and the bounty hunt system, but we are not finished adding content. Please understand that we are a very small team running a very big game in our free time, and we still produce content for you guys regularly. Just have a little patience and we will continue to do good work for everyone!

Alright if they voted, they must not complain than:/
    I have patience as others too, just lack of informations about general, a general view. So when there is a more detailed clarify people may get.
    I'm aware about regularity of events.

I'm glad you answered and made some clarifies, and thank you again! Mine was just a general point of view, with downs and ups, cause it's right to give a feedback sometimes.

I hope everyone will do a feedback as well, so maybe I can open my eyes to others directions and explains!

• Thank you for posting the feedback! I love reading all of it.

just lack of informations about general, a general view. So when there is a more detailed clarify people may get.
    I'm aware about regularity of events.

We are pretty open about what we're working on, and you can ask anything you want. What information do you want to know?

• Thank you for posting the feedback! I love reading all of it.

We are pretty open about what we're working on, and you can ask anything you want. What information do you want to know?

It was just to specify that I wasn't well informed about things around. Whenever I'll have a question I'll make sure not make so much fuss and ask straight!
    Thank you for reply and keep going Verdant!

• It was just to specify that I wasn't well informed about things around. Whenever I'll have a question I'll make sure not make so much fuss and ask straight!
    Thank you for reply and keep going Verdant!

You can always ask anything, we are here to help! Thank you for your support!

<3

• Talking about kits, it is already unfair since crafting patch came, people who have played since launch already had lvl55+15 sets probably the same day, same with cap 60, and probably lvl70, seen people that already have thousands of kits, as soon as lvl70 drops people will already have +15sets with their all accounts. I am surprised people aren't talking about this, probably because it is already too late. Remember when Daneos was still here, guy put u70s in wagus as far as I remember, most of people started complaining for a reason, but not here, I guess most of them don't even play anymore

• Talking about kits, it is already unfair since crafting patch came, people who have played since launch already had lvl55+15 sets probably the same day, same with cap 60, and probably lvl70, seen people that already have thousands of kits, as soon as lvl70 drops people will already have +15sets with their all accounts. I am surprised people aren't talking about this, probably because it is already too late. Remember when Daneos was still here, guy put u70s in wagus as far as I remember, most of people started complaining for a reason, but not here, I guess most of them don't even play anymore

Idk, it's insanely expensive for them to get all those, and takes a lot of time. People who play throughout the patch will always have advantages over those who quit and come back, right?

• Idk, it's insanely expensive for them to get all those, and takes a lot of time. People who play throughout the patch will always have advantages over those who quit and come back, right?

I don't mind such advantages as zeni, but +15set as soon as new cap drops? I don't think so. In my oppinion, the way kits dropped back then, was way better than crafting from thousands of u28s to 60s. I ensure you, you will see +15 lvl70sets popping up the same day you release it, probably not the first day, since priority will be cc sets, but the second one, I guarantee you. Since I assume people are more into budokai, this will put them at huge disadventage. Also, the patch notes. Back when there was 2x token and you would get 10tokens in a party from one kill, it seemed like some people were ahead of everyone and knew, what kind of patches there would be, like, updating wagu machine, reworking craft, most of people took advantage of that, while other including me, didn't know anything about, which would leave them to getting better stuff.

• I don't doubt some people will have it on day 1, but it's still going to be pretty rare.

Since I assume people are more into budokai, this will put them at huge disadventage.

We have a lot of changes planned for budokai that will eventually solve this problem. You'll get a taste of it with the ranked rework soon though.

Also, the patch notes. Back when there was 2x token and you would get 10tokens in a party from one kill, it seemed like some people were ahead of everyone and knew, what kind of patches there would be, like, updating wagu machine, reworking craft, most of people took advantage of that, while other including me, didn't know anything about, which would leave them to getting better stuff.

Reading the patch notes will always get you ahead of the competition, but yeah for some patches, there were accidental leaks via testers and such. It's not a huge problem though, imo the game is meant to be casual and not too competitive. We've tightened up policy about those kinds of things with testers though, to try and prevent that as much as we can.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!