How can i create my own server? any 2023 tutorials?

• So i've wanted to do this for quite a while but the tutorials are all a quite old, and one of the tools that they mention is "XXAMP" wich unfortunately ot doesn't work on my pc (I mean the "Apache" and "MySQL" they just wont install own my PC) and i didn't find anything like a updated tutorial for creating your own server. I'm not trying to create the best server of DBO or smt, no. I just want a little alone server where i can play with admin commands and infinite cach, just me, my self and i XD, so if anyone can help me with it i would be really awesome and would make me really happy XD. Thanks in advance!

my sad history LOL:

This desire of creating my own server for that purpose, came after playing DBO for the first time and after some time, getting the news that the server would be closed down, i was really sad because i had spent a whole week grinding non stop and when the server closed it was like a big punch on my stomach, but anyway, life goes on.

(hopping that some newer tutorial exists;()

• There are some guides on ragezone I think.

Looke d up on those, most of the resources have some 64bits requirements (specially the server files wich the cmd window doesnt open and warns me that it for a 64bit machine, or it says that "coulndn't find MasterServer.exe, or any other .exe that ARE JUST OVER THE server1.bat FILES LOL) even if i find 32bits of those there will always be a one that just wont have a alt version, i'm gonna try for a couple more minutes (that possibly will turn to hours) but if it doesn't work, i think i will just live with that, and try again when i find a better pc

Anyway thanks, Verdant!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!