So I try and make an account and this... "thing" happens.

• So I was just wondering, When I wanted to go and donate for one of the Founder Packs, it had stated that I needed to login first. So I went over to the Register button and filed everything I needed to file, except for one in particular... it read this 'Delete char password.' Now I do not know if something is wrong or I am just a clueless buffoon, but I cannot receive a Founder Pack if I cannot register. So I ask, what is the problem? I will show what this sign up sheet looks like in text.

Username: ___________
    Password: ___________
    Repeat Password: ___________
    Email: ___________
    Delete char password: ___________

Captcha: ___________

• First things first.
    In order to delete an ingame character, you need a password (If I remember right, in DBO it was your account password). But since someone can hack your account, the devs made it so that your "Character Delete Password" is different from your account's password. Take it like an extra security for your characters.
    I don't know if it's possible to leave it blank and continue with the registration.

But if you haven't registered and your question is "What is the [Delete Char Password]?" Then I already told ya ;)

• I try and use my Username, being Fart Knocker, using my password, and using a unique and completely different password for the Delete Character Password. The correct Email is entered and the Captcha is filled correctly. I still cannot register in, please note that I do not have a character in this game, for I have only signed in as of today on the forum. Any other ideas? Thank you again for the information and insight. :thumbsup:

• I try and use my Username, being Fart Knocker, using my password, and using a unique and completely different password for the Delete Character Password. The correct Email is entered and the Captcha is filled correctly. I still cannot register in, please note that I do not have a character in this game, for I have only signed in as of today on the forum. Any other ideas? Thank you again for the information and insight. :thumbsup:

Hi,

I seem to have the exact same problem like you have ...
    So I can't enter the game as well :(
    Also can't be a founder now until I could register ... :(

If you know more information how to still be able to register, let me know :D

Grtz Oxraider

EDIT: It seems I can't download the game either ...

• I don't get it..I created a second account 2 minutes ago without any problems, so I don't think that there is a problem with the website.
    Could you take some pictures with the error that it's showing you above the "fill in form" ?
    (Of course you can blank out or cover the password/username/email with black paint) ..

• Welp, I dunno what to tell you but here is the image...
    a1KSiEIVZN2GtvswtgzWu86mFGdFe0mrn0tBAVj1QT_oiH74qIArOqgVV5zciDORjPy8YWhmNDsL1kL2N9Z0_Obb_l33_yvS8SCuqVSm54bHyfN9cjTmLtr8mAJzdfTF_rbw8uDWxLM
    You see, there is a character limit on the Delete char password, a limit of 16. Sometimes, I enter something and a quick little pop up of 'please wait' shows up in the upper left corner, then quickly disappears. On others, it will say incorrect login. Other than that, nothing special.

• Welp, I dunno what to tell you but here is the image...
    a1KSiEIVZN2GtvswtgzWu86mFGdFe0mrn0tBAVj1QT_oiH74qIArOqgVV5zciDORjPy8YWhmNDsL1kL2N9Z0_Obb_l33_yvS8SCuqVSm54bHyfN9cjTmLtr8mAJzdfTF_rbw8uDWxLM
    You see, there is a character limit on the Delete char password, a limit of 16. Sometimes, I enter something and a quick little pop up of 'please wait' shows up in the upper left corner, then quickly disappears. On others, it will say incorrect login. Other than that, nothing special.

Can you try creating your account without using a space in your username? Maybe that's the problem. It might have worked here since it's a forum and all, but on the homepage there might be a "no space" rule..

• WAIT I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!
    the problem was that:
    Number 1, I needed all lower case for username
    Number 2, a different password
    Number 3, a Delete char password that includes a word and numbers!
    Other than that I am set!!!
    Thank you all so much for the support Friends! Hope to see y'all in game!
    <3:thumbsup:<3

• Congratulations and Welcome (now officially) to DBO Global :D

P.S. I didn't think that the "number,letter" was a problem since my passwords always have that kind of form/style (uppercase,lowercase,numbers) and also I got both of my accounts created with an uppercase 1st letter-username so I didn't think it was an issue, maybe the space was the problem in your username ;) ..Other than that, I'm happy that it was solved :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!