Martial Artist - Ultimate Quick Attack Bug

• Hello hope you are having a good day, i've come to report Ultimate Quick Attack bug that always happens when your enemy is far from you and you use this Skill to close Gap. Now i will try to explain the best i can so it can help you guys Recreate if needed and possibly find solution faster.
    - First you have to Dash in and then immediately use Ultimate Quick Attack then follow up with another Skill really fast( can be any), now the Stun Effect does happen indeed with no problem (unless it's Resisted but that's okay) then you will notice for specific amount of time ( i'm positive this depends on the distance you are from) you cannot use any skill whatsoever. This happens due to the Gap Closer being false and and not properly moving your Character in the correct Range, even tho on your Screen you see yourself close/in range to your Target this is False you won't be able to use any Skills because what's really happening here is instead of being in the correct position as it shows on your Screen and as it should be, in reality you are Walking to your Target from the spot where Ultimate Quick Attack was first used i believe if you involve another Player and ask them what they see on their Screen it would be what i previously explained with the walking part even tho that should not be the case at all.

Thank for keeping this Server Up, i really hope you can patch this bug as quick as the Skill Name 8)

Take care and stay safe!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!