The Eternal Checking Issue

• So, a weird but annoying thing happened, when i tried to go to the Test server, it's says Checking and dose not revert back to Not Busy. I though this is must be the server restarted, so i left it for a full 15 minutes. Guess what? It's still checking! I have absolutely no idea what happened. Did the server just 'banned' me by putting checking on top of Not busy, or it just the server is being a derp now?

I am being frustrating trying to get past the checking part, and still: No dice. Hopefully, someone will figure it out.

Plus, any help would be appreciated to circumvent this issue.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Hello,
    Thank you for submitting an report.
    However, based on the previous replies, it appears this is related to the server being offline.
    If you still encounter this issue during the next testing phase, please create another thread so we can look in to it.

I am marking this as solve and thread will be closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!