Pre-Open Beta Off-topic

• Off-Topic and all, nice..

500 accounts is enough (imo) if you see that there are hardly 60 active* accounts on the forum and let's say 300 (not) on the Fb page.
    I love people that are saying "Hey it's been 3 years, release it already" and their account was created last Sunday. I also like seeing posts that describe future addons when they have never played DBO before and just want a Xenoverse 1.5 right away because they either can't wait for Xenoverse 2 or want their dream-server to come true. Keep it real, addons will come when we have a stable/bug-free game.

ENTER BETAs.
    Pre-Open Beta is to see how the current game/server reacts to people. It's not just a "let's go, play and have fun till open beta" . In order to have a stable game, sorry to say, but we have work to do. That's why the dev team decided to begin the beta, to have more people to work on this, to find bugs faster, report more things that previous open tests didn't unfold and lastly, taste the bitter spice of DBO.
    People have to respect some things, if they want to participate in this project. It's not always fun and games.

Most of you will understand because you have participated in a BETA before. Other's, presumably, those that joined, in the last 2 weeks will just login to have fun and then cry and cringe about stuff that don't work.

Now I wish you to have a good time in the Pre-Open Beta.

active* : accounts that have posted in more threads than 5.

• I see your points, but just because their account was made not that long ago doesn't mean they weren't following up you know? And yes people are just as hyped for Xenoverse 2, I am too, but DBO is it's own game and it should stay true to what DBO is and I agree people need to relax with Addons, because the game still doesn't even have the Dragon Ball Hunts active as of yet from what I heard, if I am wrong correct me. But you can't say who's paying attention to the Forums or keeping up with DBOG as there are people who don't look at the forums and get their info from their friends, I know I am giving info for my friends because they don't want to have to sit on the forums as much as I do. I may not post very often as you guys, but I read a lot of the stuff posted. See you in DBOG tomorrow ^ v^

• Happy B-day man! Goku said it was cool cuz it was just a prank.

M9Ad8hN.gif

• I see your points, but just because their account was made not that long ago doesn't mean they weren't following up you know? And yes people are just as hyped for Xenoverse 2, I am too, but DBO is it's own game and it should stay true to what DBO is and I agree people need to relax with Addons, because the game still doesn't even have the Dragon Ball Hunts active as of yet from what I heard, if I am wrong correct me. But you can't say who's paying attention to the Forums or keeping up with DBOG as there are people who don't look at the forums and get their info from their friends, I know I am giving info for my friends because they don't want to have to sit on the forums as much as I do. I may not post very often as you guys, but I read a lot of the stuff posted. See you in DBOG tomorrow ^ v^

Just some questions. How did you support this project before then? By staying silent? And when the P-OB announcement was made, you crawled out of your shell (yes Mr. Turtle) and run to support this?

• You are right I just join today but I just want to try the game dont make nothing like Xenoverse 1.5 or something like that the people are just waiting for the Pre Open Beta to try the game and i think that 500 accounts is enough to play the game and report errors or bugs thanks for your work we just need to wait for the Beta to go back to DBO :)

• Just some questions. How did you support this project before then? By staying silent? And when the P-OB announcement was made, you crawled out of your shell (yes Mr. Turtle) and run to support this?

No need to be rude, I never said I knew very much about it until about a week or two ago, maybe three, not everyone needs to buy a founder or donate, yes it helps but just following up is support. I'm not going to sit here and say I supported this project for years, but I knew about the existence of DBO, I did not however know about DBOG very long. Also.. HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WAS A TURTLE?! Damn spies.. I am silent because I'm not very much of a talker in forums, ingame I talk to others, but when it comes to forums this is really the only forum I've been apart of. I'd appreciate if you'd be a bit kinder to those newer to the DBOG forums, because those coming now, clearly want to play, and that shows that they support the game. Some only care about themselves sure, but others don't and really want this project to be successful.

• haaaaapy birth day bruh :saint::saint::saint::saint::D

@selfkaiHarness Happy birthday!

Happy B-day man! Goku said it was cool cuz it was just a prank.
    M9Ad8hN.gif

Aww, thank you all! Let's see what my best buddy Uub has to see.

See? He's happy. *Hugs Uub.* I LOVE you! Also, i LOVE you all.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• No need to be rude, I never said I knew very much about it until about a week or two ago, maybe three, not everyone needs to buy a founder or donate, yes it helps but just following up is support. I'm not going to sit here and say I supported this project for years, but I knew about the existence of DBO, I did not however know about DBOG very long. Also.. HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WAS A TURTLE?! Damn spies.. I am silent because I'm not very much of a talker in forums, ingame I talk to others, but when it comes to forums this is really the only forum I've been apart of. I'd appreciate if you'd be a bit kinder to those newer to the DBOG forums, because those coming now, clearly want to play, and that shows that they support the game. Some only care about themselves sure, but others don't and really want this project to be successful.

I know a turtle when I smell him ! That ocean breeze smell gave you off !
    The questions were in general and not going straight for you, because I know some lurkers are watching like Saibamen ready to explode.
    I wasn't trying to be rude and sorry if you got hit by that vibe. Here's a senzu bean.
    I didn't say that you have to support the project by donating. I also didn't say that you have to be an old member to support it, even I joined last month. But it doesn't sit well with me that we had a 33% increase in forum accounts right when the P-OB announcement was posted. We also had a 33% increase in forum activity but just in one thread, the "Pre-Open Beta Disscusion" thread, because people were asking the same old questions and didn't have the courage to open the FAQ thread, that was right bellow it..Now it's gone though :P
    Now you (yes you Mr. Turtle), tell me if this is support and how it helps the project's image. Yes we may have even more members but according to my calculations the 66% will leave before the Open Beta launches because they just wanted to play..

Sit next to me Mr. Turtle, sit next to me and watch..

• I know a turtle when I smell him ! That ocean breeze smell gave you off !The questions were in general and not going straight for you, because I know some lurkers are watching like Saibamen ready to explode.
    I wasn't trying to be rude and sorry if you got hit by that vibe. Here's a senzu bean.
    I didn't say that you have to support the project by donating. I also didn't say that you have to be an old member to support it, even I joined last month. But it doesn't sit well with me that we had a 33% increase in forum accounts right when the P-OB announcement was posted. We also had a 33% increase in forum activity but just in one thread, the "Pre-Open Beta Disscusion" thread, because people were asking the same old questions and didn't have the courage to open the FAQ thread, that was right bellow it..Now it's gone though :P
    Now you (yes you Mr. Turtle), tell me if this is support and how it helps the project's image. Yes we may have even more members but according to my calculations the 66% will leave before the Open Beta launches because they just wanted to play..

Sit next to me Mr. Turtle, sit next to me and watch..

Damnit.. I need a new way of disguising that amazing ocean breeze.. And we do not know for sure if they'll leave before the OB, but we'll have to see, I had a DBOG account for.. Mm.. Maybe a week before I got a Forum account, mainly because I didn't realize the two were separate. But yeah, I agree they need to read the FAQ, I did when I saw the button, mainly because it was a quick way of seeing a few questions quickly.

And I saw it as an insult because you quoted me then said what you did. We're cool.

Honestly MMO's can get boring if over played so that may be the cause of people leaving aswell but I always go back to old MMOs I play, with DBO it was the one MMO I wanted to play the most but then.. Well Korea. Then I gave up xD Until recently I got extremely excited that there was a revival and that I get to be apart of the few people following it early before it becomes complete and get to help in it's build up.

Also.. Turtles like me don't sit we lay, that was offensive.. *Swims away*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!