Game Freez/Crash

• Hello,

i got a problem with my game i tried everything what some player's told me and what is standing in fixing problems but nothing seems to work.

1. My launcher if i tell him i want to play on german i get the problem that the launcher can't update und i need to restart after restart the problem still there.

2. My launcher never done any update what seems to me much suspecious.

3. I can start from the launcher DBO and log in and join on the server without problems but if i come to a place where are much players my game freez and i need to restart the game.

a) if i play for 30 mins my game got freez to and need to restart.

b) if i try to get in an rift my game freez to and need to restart.

i tried everything:

- Add DBO to Antivirus

- Install the Requirements

- Re install DBO

nothing works. If someone know how i can fix that i would be rly thankfully.

Sry for my bad english i hope you can all understand what am i write because i am German and my english isn't the yellow from the egg :S

• 1. My launcher if i tell him i want to play on german i get the problem that the launcher can't update und i need to restart after restart the problem still there.

2. My launcher never done any update what seems to me much suspecious.

ABout the launcher, this only happens with the German translation? If yes, probably the German translation isn't updated to the launcher/game version.

• ABout the launcher, this only happens with the German translation? If yes, probably the German translation isn't updated to the launcher/game version.

Idk don't tried any other translation but what i can tell if i let it on english it isn't doing any update just standing "ready" there

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!