Running DBOG On Mac solution

• Hey, I know this thread has been untouched for a while, but I need some help. When trying to install the game with PlayOnMac, I get an error saying "Could not find C://patcher_config.xml" After I click "Ok" it takes me to the launcher. Then a window pops up, saying "a new version of the launcher is avalible" (even though I downloaded the latest version from the website) I click "Ok" and the launcher begins to update, only to close itself out. Then the same window from before saying "Could not find C://patcher_config.xml" pops up again, and the whole process just repeats over and over. Can anyone help?

• I wish I could. I've been having the same problem ever since they stopped allowing us to launch the game through dbo.exe. The launcher never has worked on my MAC computer. They need to change it back to the way it was before when we could launch it right from the dbo.exe file. Otherwise, I will have to put this game down and move on. I occasionally check back to see if they have reinstated one that actually updates and works. Guess they haven't yet. I'd talk to the admin about this. I hope they get this fixed soon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!