"*Server* You have disconnected."

• English

<You have disconnected>

I haven't been able to play for longer than 30 minutes at a time before I get disconnected from the server. It's never been the same amount of time; sometimes it's after 5 minutes, sometimes it's after 20 minutes...the longest stretch I've played thus far is around 30 minutes. The launcher loads up just fine, and I'm able to login to the game and load up one of my characters without any other issue.

I don't know what to do anymore, I downloaded the game again, I lowered the graphics to the minimum, (I know it's not because of the graphics, because the server I was playing on didn't happen to me, I came here for the simple reason that there are more here people.) I have downloaded the xml from Discord, but everything is still the same, could you help me?

thank you for your time

Spanish

<You have disconnected>

No he podido jugar durante más de 30 minutos seguidos antes de desconectarme del servidor. Nunca ha sido la misma cantidad de tiempo; a veces es después de 5 minutos, a veces es después de 20 minutos... el tramo más largo que he jugado hasta ahora es de unos 30 minutos. El iniciador se carga bien y puedo iniciar sesión en el juego y cargar uno de mis personajes sin ningún otro problema.

ya no se que hacer, volvi a descargar el juego, baje los graficos al minimo, (se que no es por los graficos, por que no me paso el server en el que estaba jugando, vine aqui por la simple razon de que hay mas gente aqui.) He descargado el xml de Discord, pero todo sigue igual, me podrian ayudar?

Gracias por su tiempo

• Hey kiko,

There is a known issue with our client. It isn't sending some packets properly, and that's causing issues with the anticheat. The reason this doesn't happen in other servers is that most of them either don't have much anticheat, or theirs isn't as accurate at positioning as ours. This bug is going to be fixed in the new client, which is what we're mainly working on now. If you can give me some steps to reproduce what's disconnecting you, I'll check it out and see if we can speed up the process!

• Well, it usually happens when I'm using skills, but in time it doesn't matter, it can be every 30 minutes, every 8 minutes or even every 5 minutes. I copy the dblog in case it helps you in something

By the way, thank you very much for your quick response, and I hope you fix the little problem, you have one of the best servers I've ever seen

• Hehehe, with patience everything is possible, as a friend of mine said, no matter how many problems you encounter, you have to face them one by one, when one is ready, the next one will be faced

it said you have been disconnected from the server, here I show you a screenshot below
    t_sBDISut9xD

Greetings from Spain

• i have this sometimes, i disabled most windows security features (you honestly dont need them they just slow down your computer), restart application , if that doesn't work just restart PC. If you're on windows 11 you might need to revert to 10 or play through a windows 10 virtual machine.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!