Server disconnection

• My issue is that on occasion the game may disconnect me from the server with a small popup that reads "Server disconnection," but before the window appears, the game will stop for a short period of time, only the in-game portion.

It has been occurring frequently for about 20 or 30 minutes of playtime; occasionally, it stops occurring after more than an hour, but today, it occurred eight times before the ten-minute point.

I have a good computer that can play almost any game without any issues, and I have the fastest internet connection that my service provider will allow (1000 mbps). I want to know if there is anything else I should be doing to stop this server disconnect from happening.

• To begin, I launch the DBOG Launcher as administrator. Then, I start the game and then begin to play.

It hasn't happened today since I logged in two hours ago, but occasionally it keeps stalling for a few seconds without disconnecting me from the servers yet.

• I spent a lot of time walking and flying around the Westland's open spaces, as well as occasionally, but rarely happens when i start combat with enemies. There is not character skills that makes the game disconnect.

however most of the time it's just changing the camera, walking, or flying, which causes the game to pause briefly before disconnecting. Sometimes when the game completely stops, such as when it freezes for a brief period of time, it does not disconnect me, however this is not very common.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!