A server wide raid party search.

• It sure can feel like QoL in FF14/WoW, but isn't some of the fun of "older style" MMOs running around or traveling to meet up and go places? Maybe make it cost a low amount of Zeni? Or some other resource that could use a "sink"? I know I've seen in other private server-style games the Devs adding a "better fast travel" but making it have a CD or fuel so it helps try to push the economy in game without becoming annoying cause you can always just normal travel.

• This is very much a type of gameplay I'd like to support. Do you also partake primarily in gaining gear by trading with other players or flipping items on the auction house, or is it purely the social aspect taht you're after?

99% Social. Learning how to PvP and PvE always is fun! But I normally learn those after meeting people. I tend to skip through tutorials lol and just learn as I go and learn from people or watch the guide videos people mention. I've never really been one for AH flipping. In past MMOs I'd normally just collect what I can and save up to trade with guildies or friends to get what I need or spend time hunting down cosmetic items. For me it's the sense of community, like one person does crafting, then another does mob farming and the last does buffs and repairs. All the while you get to know each other or just relax and RP joking around.

But I would play SWG R3 and would mostly play a Dancer/Musician/ID buffing people in cantinas. I made money from entertaining but there wasn't much upgrading you could do on RP/Entertainers characters since you just needed to level them to give max buffs and learn people's order. It looks like people really like personal stores so maybe in the long run there could be some type of social skill that buffs your store or something similar?

So far in-game I mostly just sit around talking but I can help people run through one of the dungeons so I've been doing that mostly too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!