Wigs and Dogi for Women

• Hello DBOG Team! I haven't seen all of the costumes in-game yet but something a friend and I noticed was most of the coolest hairstyles/wigs are locked to male only. It's less of an issue with the Dogi since there are so many. But since color pallet swapping isn't a thing it would be nice too if the ladies could use things like Broly's outfit with chest wrappings similar to how Tien's looks so we have more color options and design options. I know it's a modeling thing so it may look really bad if you just swap the wig onto the female model. But in the future, it would be amazing if we could get some more!

Especially some longer Saiyan spiky hair!!!

• Hey KD,

A lot of the male only wigs came from our merge with DBOUR, another DBO server. Most of the things we make going forward will be unisex/uniclass. We'll go back and remake the old male only wigs for all classes at some point, but I doubt we're going to go back and redo the broly dogis to be more traditionally female looking. We tend to shy away from too much longer hair because a lot of the models don't have the bones for that, and it would be a ton of work to go through every bit of armor and outfit in the game to add more than just the current ponytail bones. There's also the issue with clipping on backpacks and weapons. That said, we do have color pallette swapping planned for a future update, and we're going to try to figure out something with the hair overlapping with the weapon and backpack slots. We do have a lot of female outfits in the pipeline coming up though!

• Hey KD,

A lot of the male only wigs came from our merge with DBOUR, another DBO server. Most of the things we make going forward will be unisex/uniclass. We'll go back and remake the old male only wigs for all classes at some point, but I doubt we're going to go back and redo the broly dogis to be more traditionally female looking. We tend to shy away from too much longer hair because a lot of the models don't have the bones for that, and it would be a ton of work to go through every bit of armor and outfit in the game to add more than just the current ponytail bones. There's also the issue with clipping on backpacks and weapons. That said, we do have color pallette swapping planned for a future update, and we're going to try to figure out something with the hair overlapping with the weapon and backpack slots. We do have a lot of female outfits in the pipeline coming up though!

That all makes sense, thank you for sharing the info!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!