TW DBO Veteren looking to join English speaking guild

• Hello possible guild recruiters. I'm a vet from the TW DBO server who played a fighter named SakataGintoki.

Currently, I'm playing a martial artist named OncomingStorm and a warrior named Choujin. The martial artist is my main. I'm looking for a guild with other DBO vets who are interested in dungeoning, questing, and end-game pvp/gearing, preferably with a majority of members speaking English, since I do not know any other language well enough to talk to others or understand what is being said.

Please, let me know if your guild matches this!

• Could always try Typocalypse. We're a friendly, English speaking guild with our own Skype group and discord group, for those interested in actually talking with your fellow guild mates. If this interests you, go ahead and send me a private message with your Skype, and I'll add you to the Skype chat so you can speak to the other mates first, see if the guilds and its people interest you first, before deciding whether or not you want to join. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!