Changeling (Frieza Race) (Long)

• I know this race has already been suggested before, but this is just suggesting how it could work if it was ever to be added.

First of all when made an a Changeling starts in their final form, but they start with four skills named after forms the lower form they go the better exp gain they get from killing mobs the such as Fourth Form:The base form of a changeling when they are at full power! Third Form:A Changeling lowers his power, to hide their true power, 1.1 times decrease to all stats, 1.2 exp gain from killing mobs Second Form: A Changeling lowers their power even farther to make training something of ease 1.3 times decrease to all stats 1.5 exp gain from killing mobs First Form:A Changeling lowered their power as much as they could, a form of legends told among the race, a form said to be so weak...yet so easy to train making it powerful. 1.5 times decrease to all stats 2 times exp gain from killing mobs. Now when I say all stats are lowered I mean every stat, even things like power level that don't really do much, I like the idea of them being easy to train, if they lower their power this could make them a bit hard to train with mobs because of their lowered stats overall but when the Tier two dragon balls come out they will be able to wish for this form Fifth Form:A form very few have held in the past not much is known about this form but it is said to give a Changeling great power far beyond what a normal one can reach, 2 times increase to increase to energy damage, 1.25 times increase to attack speed 0.5 decrease to both types of defense and 0.5 exp gain when killing mobs just like the other races they will be able to learn Kaioken, but unlike the others they will be able to use it in their forms, for what I came up for this race, is it being a high damage low defense race, that can trade off other stats to do damage now for the other skills.

Starting off when made you can pick off of one out of two types

A 'Frost' Changeling (Cooler) and a 'Enraged' Changeling (Frieza, open for better names if you guys have them)

Lets start off with Frost

They start off with one attack skill and one buff skill

The attack skill is Death Beam: A well known skill by Changelings. This skill could be upgraded four times at level one it would do 175% energy damage, have a cost of 30 EP and a cool down of 5 seconds, at level do it does 200% energy damage 25 EP cost and the same cool down at level 3 it does the same damage, 30 ep drain again and a 10 second cool down but gives a bleed effect now level 4 lowers the damage to 190% gives it a 8 second cool down and 25 ep cost and keeps the bleed effect from before. It starts at level one. It is able to be upgraded to level two at level 5, three at level 10 four at level 12

Now for the buff

Changeling Blood:This would be a skill that has three levels at level 1 it lowers both of the defense stats by 25% but gives a 30% boost to energy damage at level two it lowers defense stats by 30% but give a energy attack boost of 35% at level 3 it lowers defense stats by 35% and gives a energy attack boost of 40%. It can be upgraded to level two at level 10 it can be upgraded to level three at level 15 At each level this buff would cost 50 EP with a ten second cool down the buff would last 20 minutes

After Changeling Blood they can learn another buff called Evil Aura: This skill would only have one level in it what it does is lowers physical attack 50%, but gives a boost to energy attack of 55% this would cost 55 EP with a 20 second cool down lasting 20 minutes

The next attack they would learn would be Supernova: A high damage AoE that can be upgraded four times at level one it does 550% energy damage to all enemies in a 20 meter radius. This skill can be learned at level 15 it will cost 1000 ep and have a 45 second cool down, at level two it will do 700% energy damage level three will make it do 800% energy damage at the last level it will do 1000% energy damage now having a cost to use of 1250 EP and a 30 second cool down. It can be upgraded at these levels 20, 25, 30

Next in the buff line they learn a debuff that can be upgraded four times Eyes of Fear:A gazing glare made by a changeling, when this debuff is put on someone, the changeling who put this on them will drain 10 ep per second from said person adding it to their own EP for 10 seconds, at level two it will drain 15 ep for 8 seconds, level three 20 EP for 10 seconds level four 20 ep for 15 seconds. It can be learned at level 10 upgraded at 15, 20, 24

That is all I have for now, feel free to says what buffs/debuffs, and attack skills you would like to see, and how you would like to see the race work.

• Okay I'll try to do that the best I can

TLDR
    A race that can weaken them themselves to boost exp gain from mobs for the first four forms and can wish for a fifth that acts as their real trans, this race is mostly about high energy damage and trading off other stats for more energy damage.

That should be about right.

• Well it is kind of balanced, the trade off is a strength and a weakness for them, as they lower their other stats for damage leading to low defense, I was trying to make this race, all about high damage and attack speed. Any idea on how to make it better?

I don't really know how to because we classes that deal alot of damage but are class cannons and those all the human classes(you guy will see when master classes become available). We already got 2 classes that are based around attack speed and any class can use attack speed. Maybe it can be an all around class

• The game doesn't even work properly and you want to add stuff to it?

A year or two too early, to be honest.

I hope just one year :D and yes we want frost race (frieza) , sadly i think this suggestion its not matter about time or if game is ready, as other guy said before, implement a new race with all new skills,new attacks, new animations, all from zero ,simply could be something not reachable for the dev team, i´m just saying that are major words, but for now im satisfied and grateful for what they are doing.

• I hope just one year :D and yes we want frost race (frieza) , sadly i think this suggestion its not matter about time or if game is ready, as other guy said before, implement a new race with all new skills,new attacks, new animations, all from zero ,simply could be something not reachable for the dev team, i´m just saying that are major words, but for now im satisfied and grateful for what they are doing.

Yep I am too as of now the best thing we can do is help them by reporting bugs, and trying to help them come up with ideas and such, I don't really think we'll see this anytime soon, but at least we have something to play, and it will just get better with time, but as I said before the best thing we can do is reporting bugs, and trying to help the dev team come up with ideas.= even if they aren't the best.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!