Swordsman biuld

• i think people here dont get the term pvp and pve..

pve:player vs environment - have a lot of AOE dmg so you can farm , do dungeon and tmq fast ,finish quests faster

pvp player vs player - have single target skill and can kill that target fast mostly vs player but works vs single mobs

being either doenst mean you can do the other just means you can do as efficiently thats why .when "Victorjacare" said its only pvp he obviously means there is no reason to build him as a pve since most of the swords man abilities are single target and if you wanna build him as a pve you just hurt yourself cause you will be weaker the other classes who do it much better.

what im trying to say is that you can do pvp and still play pve cause the pvp build is just better , you will do dmg to mobs and kill a boss faster and just have fun. if you really do want to be casual pve player then be it but using a so called "pve" build will just make you weaker.

• I'm hoping that the Energy buffs in MAs (Prepared to Roar and Fortitude, which do the same thing as Spirited Roar and Might) get their SP raised to match the physical buffs. Something I like about Swordsman is that their Energy attacks are, more or less, like their physical attacks. Gravity Break and Focused Gravity Break work like Sword Slash/Multiple Sword Slashes in that they deal 1.5x more damage when they hit from behind. While Multiple Sword Slashes have a slightly higher base power than Focused Gravity Break, the latter having 10m range and a slightly shorter animation is cool in its own.

I think Swordsman are one of the few (if not only) classes capable of pulling off a Hybrid build provided you build it right. That's just my opinion though.

• It would make u weaker in PVP yeah but if you build it right it will be pretty good for PVE.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!