Hello Everyone!

• Good evening everyone!

My name is ffutia and I have been really excited about dragon ball online since 2 years before its untimely end. Since then I have consistently been checking up on projects that hoped to revive the servers. I followed DBO Revelations, and their lack of progress infuriated me, here I was wasting my time silently hoping for the remake that they promised but never seemed to deliver.

It was only when on a whim I searched up dragon ball z mmorpgs on google, that I found this website. The entire time I was looking through the website I was scared that I was being lulled into a false sense of completion, and to be honest that thought still scares me.

You see, I was an avid player of the korean game of dragon ball online, during the time I played it was a different language, but I didn't care because I loved the concept of finally being able to fly in the sky and use ki attacks. I was a swordsman and I loved the moveset, my favorite was their version of burning attack. So imagine my disappointment when they closed down the servers due to not enough profit.

God lol, I'm sorry for rambling on, but I appreciate what Daneos is doing and I would love to assist in anyway possible, I hope to see everyone in the game! Don't be scared to talk to me =) I love the fanbase of dragon ball!

Nickname: Futia
    Also p.s. Teen Gohan is my favorite DBZ character of all time!

• I've been here a month or so and I've gotta say, the progress is truly magnificent.
    Forget about DBO Reva*burp*lations. This is the way to go :thumbsup:

• Hey welcome Futia xD i understand what you are saying, thats why i moved to this DBO because you already can play it, of course is not complete yet, but at least the progress here is a lot faster and you can actually test the game and report bugs and this kind of stuff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!