Dragon Ball Super Black Goku!!!

• I think Black Goku is probably Demigra or something like this ? Because if you think about it, a lot of things from Dragon Ball Xenoverse is appearing on DBS, and Trunks is probably going to turn in to the Trunks time patrol, theres nothing he can do on his timeline now, and the only character in the Dragon Ball universe that have those green potara earrings is Demigra. So Black Goku is probably Demigra or he killed Demigra and taked his earrings, i dont know anymore xD

• i guess black gokus came from a different time line, someone is controling gokus death body or its someone using his form or someone drained its abilities who knows we dont know until we watch the upcoming episode that reveals who is black goku true identify.

Light pink petals start to fall
    From that blossom tree so tall
    And they dance to a bittersweet melody

• My theory so far is that Zamasu got evil and the other Kaioshins sealed him away (in potara earrings or the ring) in the future. Though he was able to break a part of the seal and decided to take control of the strongest body in the other world. That body was Goku's, so he became Black Goku. He didn't have his full power so he decided to fight everyone he met and started trouble all around the universe. After every fight he was able to get stronger and stronger and attain the fighting style of every enemy he faced. Now he came to Earth (in the timeline of Future Trunks) in order to destroy it or find the strong Saiyans to learn their powers.

I believe that when Whis, Beerus and Goku finaly arrive at 10th universe they will find out that the ring isn't missing etc, so Zamasu hasn't turned evil yet. He is but a noble and great fighter.
    I also believe that Zamasu will try and help them find more information but get caught by the evil spells of Black/Future Zamasu and also turn evil in this timeline.

That's it so far :D

• My theory so far is that Zamasu got evil and the other Kaioshins sealed him away (in potara earrings or the ring) in the future. Though he was able to break a part of the seal and decided to take control of the strongest body in the other world. That body was Goku's, so he became Black Goku. He didn't have his full power so he decided to fight everyone he met and started trouble all around the universe. After every fight he was able to get stronger and stronger and attain the fighting style of every enemy he faced. Now he came to Earth (in the timeline of Future Trunks) in order to destroy it or find the strong Saiyans to learn their powers.

I believe that when Whis, Beerus and Goku finaly arrive at 10th universe they will find out that the ring isn't missing etc, so Zamasu hasn't turned evil yet. He is but a noble and great fighter.
    I also believe that Zamasu will try and help them find more information but get caught by the evil spells of Black/Future Zamasu and also turn evil in this timeline.

That's it so far :D

THIS GUY! He's said it all, man it's like you KNOW. I totally agree with everything you just said ;) CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPISODE!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!