Forum suggestion - Art section?

• Just an idea since I noticed we didn't have an art section in the forums. Some place to post drawings, stories, poems, graphics arts, etc.

For instance, I make graphics, like my avatar and signature, and with an art section people could perhaps be able to post their own to showcase, or people could request them if they wanted personal forum signatures and things.

On other forums I have been on, requesting personal art such as forum signatures and avatars/icons was always quite popular with members and people seemed to really like being able to have a place to request personalized things for their signatures and such. Plus people like myself who can make these things, usually enjoy making them for others, or at least I do.

I know we currently have the other off-topic section where things like this can be posted, but it seems like it would make it a little more organized and for just art specifically whether it be writings, drawings or graphics.

• I can totally sympathize with the want for a forum section such as this. I am now just getting back into creative arts/signatures, and having a forum section would be all the more inspiring. When it comes to art having motivation helps us be more creative, and which in turn helps us push ourselves to build things for a community out of love, and passion for things such as these. Serey I in most definitely agree that there should be something of the sort, and I understand it's not the primary focus of the forums, but it would spice things up and bring out the passion in more people. So if you ever get time Daneos this is one thing I would like to ask from you as well. <3

• I think that's a pretty good suggestion. It'll be good for the users that aren't as into playing the game or for users that simply can't play the game, but love the community and atmosphere of this forum to have something to possibly do; If they are into art that is. It also gives users that do like to use programs like photoshop a chance to show what they can do. If a user is into having custom Icons or signatures but lack the resources or ability to create their own, this would be a good way for them to request from someone willing to display their work and provide to the community.

• Not really into graphic design, but as an amateur writer I would totally love this, been looking for an excuse to pick my old hobby back up! ^.^ A creative arts section could really bring us together more as we learn about everyone's passion and the way they express themselves!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!