Quest question

• so im stuck on a quest, its in chinese/japanese whatever language it is, but yeah basically i have a love letter 1/1, that also says i have to take it too de kou, i was just wondering if anyone has done this yet and possibly knows the locationf or this as ive had it completed for a while now and have no idea what to do since there is no waypoint for the task im a lil lost, id appreciate the help, to me and others stuck with this quest !

• so im stuck on a quest, its in chinese/japanese whatever language it is, but yeah basically i have a love letter 1/1, that also says i have to take it too de kou, i was just wondering if anyone has done this yet and possibly knows the locationf or this as ive had it completed for a while now and have no idea what to do since there is no waypoint for the task im a lil lost, id appreciate the help, to me and others stuck with this quest !

this is probably the RP1 dungeon that you'll have to face. It's located northwest of korin area. Talk to the girl near the teleporter there to get into the dungeon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!