Super Saiyan has arrived?

• I wouldn't be surprised if he needs at least 4 weeks to do a single TMQ, maybe a tad more.
    After he updates the server with these things I would like it if he worked on all the bugged quests.

There's a bunch of them left behind that I would like to do xD
    It bugs me to know that I have so many undone missions xD

You have a point though I left so many quests that's why leveling up is so hard

• I guess your right but what kind off events

Maybe Budo, Dragon Balls, Scramble. Its not to hard to program. I think maybe Scramble has the same code that PvP Zone or Duel. (Just My opinion)
    I have to say that Dungeons, TLQs, Subclass, have not different codes, what I want to say? that if they fix 1 Dungeon for example UD1 all UDs will arrive soon. Look at TLQs, he fixed 1 and now he is fixing 1TLQ/1Day. It will be the same with TMQs but the TMQs are like 6 TLQs together. But if he fix 1 TMQ he will get the code for the others and he can work faster.
    I just want to say that the hardest of this work is just to get the codes for 1 UD, 1 TMQ, 1 TLQ, but if get that code the job will be easier for the other UDs, TMQs, TLQs.

Not a perfect english sorry and Its just my opinion I have no idea to program so I just can say Opinions and not Confirm News.
    I hope that the new update will arrive this week! :thumbup:

• Why is everyone bugged about Super Saiyans? I mean I know that it is a cool transformation but honestly... Playing a Namekian is much more fun :) TRUST ME ON THAT! (You don't always have the chance to call yourself OP when you play as a Super Saiyan... but when you have over 12K health you can xD)
    Also, It is Pre-open beta, thank Daneos he actually let everyone play. Back in development server only founders could play lol
    SO... In conclusion, thanks Daneos, keep up the awesome work that you show us on the Global Update Thread, and stay BADASS!
    :thumbup:

• Why is everyone bugged about Super Saiyans? I mean I know that it is a cool transformation but honestly... Playing a Namekian is much more fun :) TRUST ME ON THAT! (You don't always have the chance to call yourself OP when you play as a Super Saiyan... but when you have over 12K health you can xD)
    Also, It is Pre-open beta, thank Daneos he actually let everyone play. Back in development server only founders could play lol
    SO... In conclusion, thanks Daneos, keep up the awesome work that you show us on the Global Update Thread, and stay BADASS!
    :thumbup:

I'm playing as a Human and for that I will only use Kaioken :D
    Uub is bae, I love that black motherfucker :thumbsup: (partially because I'm also part black xD)

• LOL you said it weirdly... (PART black)
    I like Uub manly because it makes you feel nostalgic (The Tournament Saga) and that his character is anti-racist (Since literally every character who is significant to a story line is white (Aside of Hercule who is a TROLL)

• LOL you said it weirdly... (PART black)
    I like Uub manly because it makes you feel nostalgic (The Tournament Saga) and that his character is anti-racist (Since literally every character who is significant to a story line is white (Aside of Hercule who is a TROLL)

Yeah, part black cuz black dad and white mom. I'm just in the middle basically hahaha
    Imagine like the perfect tan on a white dude.
    I wish they had uub on DBS ... He was forgotten, racists !! :'(

• Ouch... To be honest I don't know what skin color I am... I am not partly black, nor am I white. I look a tiny bit Asian... but I still don't look Asian... WTF!

You're an arcosian.
    They have several colors and they are none of our races :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!