Factions

• It's time to Factions! My idea is to add two Factions: Time Patrol - Time Breaker, to make more competitive and interesting the game.

For example arrived at Level 30 (or another Level) appears a new quest that asks you which faction you choose.

Every day or once every week you can join in a channel for the: Faction War Event. There will be 2 phases: waiting and fighting.

Time Patrol (Blue Team) VS Time Breaker (Red Team)
    )nnMho0w.png neIYyI1.png

-Waiting Phase:
    will last 5-10 minutes (to allow time for players to come in and fill the channel).

-Fighting Phase:
    Finished the waiting time the event starts! It will last 10-20 minutes. The aim is to make many points as possible by defeating enemies from the other team. (as in a Team Death Match)

-Need to decide if you are teleported to a map (suitable for the event) during the Waiting Phase or the Fighting Phase.

-Prizes:

Participation prize: 100 Mudosa Points or an item (to decide)

Winning Team: (?) Mudosa points or some other prize (to decide).

If It's possible it would be nice if each Faction can wear a Blue and Red Dogi suitable for the event.

Take as an example the game Cabal Online.Factions:

Faction War Video (Cabal Online)

• @bardock
    you can't change the faction, once you have chosen you are part of that faction forever. Have you taken a look at the video to get an idea of it could also be of DBO? All over the map I think it would become as Scramble ...

@RaynerPT
    In the open beta should be 3 servers : Europe and 2 USA (if I remember correctly), then I believe it is possible to join.

• NA and SA may work but I doubt it would for europe lol.
    It's a big place, lot's of different time zones.
    One's morning is another person's work/school time.

• It's pretty easy actually. And I love this idea; Time Patrollers vs Time Breakers. Although, it might be somewhat weird since after level 30 you'd still have TMQs and from a Time Breaker's perspective it wouldn't make sense. The community itself might as well split. I think we can keep that idea but not between Time Patrollers and Time Breakers, perhaps just two school/factions/teams which origins are on Earth. Kind of like the Turtle School and Crane School (just an example).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!