• So with 2017 getting steadily closer who is hyped as hell for this game, all the trailers and previews for this game have gotten me really excited.I've been a persona fan since P2 (i we did go back to play persona 1 a couple years ago didnt enjoy it as much lol ) and I've loved every game since. so what are you guy's thoughts on it or the whole series if you wanna go that far

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• What game is that ?
    On what platforms can it be played ?

Never heard about it .

Its a series of JRPG games the originally branched off the Shin Megami Tensei series of games (known for being somewhat dark when it comes to story and brutal when it comes to gameplay but dont let that scare you ;) ) the persona series is mainly on sony systems 3 and 4 are on ps2 they have portable versions on the psp and vita and P5 is on ps3 and ps4 you guys should definitely give them a try if you ever get the chance they're really good imo

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)

• If they cancel the PS3 version, imma rip some ass

same i will be so friggen nettled!thankfully atlus isnt square enix so theres hope
    and heres a little something to look at, its just early version of the opening sequence but the song is catchy as hell

• same i will be so friggen nettled!thankfully atlus isnt square enix so theres hopeand heres a little something to look at, its just early version of the opening sequence but the song is catchy as hell

Oh,I saw it. The song's catchy, sure, but I can hear the lyrics as well as Burn My Dread's.
    So, not at all.
    For example,
    1:19 "just imagine your ass there"

• Oh,I saw it. The song's catchy, sure, but I can hear the lyrics as well as Burn My Dread's.So, not at all.
    For example,
    1:19 "just imagine your ass there"

mondergreens in persona games are honestly half the fun of their songs lol

• Its a series of JRPG games the originally branched off the Shin Megami Tensei series of games (known for being somewhat dark when it comes to story and brutal when it comes to gameplay but dont let that scare you ;) ) the persona series is mainly on sony systems 3 and 4 are on ps2 they have portable versions on the psp and vita and P5 is on ps3 and ps4 you guys should definitely give them a try if you ever get the chance they're really good imo

If anyone is wondering just how good the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series is, well , it great enough to rival Final Fantasy which speaks volumes. The Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series is a JRPG thats part dungeon crawler and part life simulator, student by day and epic anime badass by night. These games traditionally carry a theme with their color, example: Persona 3 is blue for it's dark gloomy atmosphere revolving around death, Persona 4 is yellow for it's upbeat and happy vibrant story revolving around friendship and truth, and the soon to be released main line Persona 5 is red and black for it's social repression and story revolving around a sense of a lack of freedom. These games always take some kind of dive into the human psyche and if your an anime fan that can appreciate a deep story you owe it to youself to buy and play these games. Now that being said all aboard the P5 hype train! :D

• So with 2017 getting steadily closer who is hyped as hell for this game, all the trailers and previews for this game have gotten me really excited.I've been a persona fan since P2 (i we did go back to play persona 1 a couple years ago didnt enjoy it as much lol ) and I've loved every game since. so what are you guy's thoughts on it or the whole series if you wanna go that far

I've only played and beaten: P4 Arena Ultimax, P3 FES, P4 Golden, and PQ, one day I'll go back and play P1 and P2 but right now I'm pockets are kinda flat. I will definetley be playing P5 upon release in the U.S. and with P5 having such a huge world this time around, man, "Just imagine your out there! :dshocked: "

• I've only played and beaten: P4 Arena Ultimax, P3 FES, P4 Golden, and PQ, one day I'll go back and play P1 and P2 but right now I'm pockets are kinda flat. I will definetley be playing P5 upon release in the U.S. and with P5 having such a huge world this time around, man, "Just imagine your out there! :dshocked: "

it releases a day after m birthday (why couldnt i have been born a day later thanks mom :cursing: ) but im definitely getting it on release day im too hyped up not to, that is assuming they dont cancel the ps3 version for the US in which case i will be exploding places with my mind ;) . and as far as playing the earlier games go you definitely should when you get the chance they're really good

• I always wanted to play the first game, but it worked on neither emulators, nor my PSP. Should I regret not playing it?

i mean if your a fan of the later games then not too much but it seems P5 is touching on how things worked in P1 and P2 with the whole melee and ranged weapon system not sure if demon negotiations are back, but anyway if you ever find a way you definitely should give P1 a try to see where the series started

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!