Pros and Cons about every Class

• Hey guys because I cant decide which class I am going to play on Open Beta and I dont have the time to try every single class
    I just wanted to ask you guys (only if you have good knowledge about that Class) what are the Pros and Cons in PvE and PvP.

So guys
    give me the Pros and Cons about

-Crane Hermit
    -Turtle Hermit

-Fighter
    -Swordsman

-Poko Priest
    -Dende Priest

-Shadow Knight
    -Dark Warrior

-Grand Chef
    -Ultimate

• pvp fighter,swordmam,crane,karma,sk,poko,dende,ultimate majin,grand chef

pve turtle,plasma,dk,

Figther dodge,swordmand crit,crane bleed and stuns,karma and poko attack speed,dende heal , ultimate majin buffs and resistence , sk bleed and more life , grand chef more life.
    Turtle and plasma crit with aoe

• That most important things about class for me.

- Crane Hermit
    Damage Over Time skills, a lot of DoT skills... mostly Crane is very usefull in PvP. He can cast 155 skills what deal XXX damage per 2s over XX secs.

-Turtle Hermit
    One of best (best?) Area damage dealer. Some buffs, and very usefull +450 hit rate buff AoE. Nothing more to say. Very usefull in party in PvE and PvP solo/team

- Fighter
    Good 1 target dmg dealer mostly usefull in solo/team budokai. Got nice Hit Rate (Chance to hit) and best Dodge rate in game. Good geared with a lot of dodge its hard to hit him.

-Swordsman
    Good critical rate, very good hit rate, good in PvP. He's got very usefull skill called Glaring Slash that can reduce 30 attack and defense proporties (I've wrote about proporties here Weapon And Armor Attributes).

-Poko Priest
    Well this class... can increase speed attack his and others (melee (basic attack)) very usefull. He's got some nice defense buffs, other buffs, and can summon a pet that fight (actually never liked these pets), got some heal skills

-Dende
    Best healer in DBO. You always find a party. Usefull in PvP/PvE. Restoring HP and even EP buffs. Nothing say more.

-Shadow Knight
    Nightmare of DBO. Very high HP, very high defense, good keeping agro (tank), skills with DoT effect (like Crane) makes him OP in PvP.
    He's also best tank in game.

-Dark Warrior
    More defense than SK (Physical, maybe energy too -check!) a lot of LP. Very hard to play PvP, for PvE... he's got skills to taunt mobs, but if we've stunned and the taunt will end, Our team will take agro and die. Shadow Knight got skill that increase agro - even if we get stunned, we still hold enough agro to hold boss. So DW is worse tank. Actually i can't say what for is DW. I liked to farm upgrade crystals on papaya by DW. He's good good looking animation of skills, and that's all. There's better classes than DW in tank/PvP/dmg. I like this class but its need rebalance.

-Grand Majin
    High LP/Defense. He also got defense/HP, Hit rate buffs. AoE candy stun, and AoE ability to give everyone 1 ball of RP (usefull in team budokai).

-Ultimate Majin
    +18 Properties for everyone (check link from "Swordsman"), CON/ENE buff, restoring 21% LP and 20% EP when we got hit (we got 1000 dmg, we have back 210 LP and 200 EP), energy def buff. Very usefull in PvP and PvE.

- Plasma Majin
    Buff that decrease our skill cooldown, dex buff. and very usefull skill that immune Us from some type of stuns. Very usefull in team PvP

-Karma Majin
    Can buff himself and others for speed attack buff (like Poko Priest), good buff for Focus and energy critical, many stuns, good for PvP and PvE speed party.

• so of the humans MA you got the SM which are really good in PVP. they can do high dmg and can do a lot of KD. and also have a great debuf. but their dodge isnt very high. in pve they cant really kill many groups because they only got one aoe. unless you go down the energy tree. but they got high 1 vs 1 dmg
    the fighter has much better dodge meaning you can survive easier. it also has good dmg. and you can go for crit or speed or even hybruid build. they are good in pvp and pve.

for the spiritualist you got the turtle which has great dmg. stun, slow, sleep which makes it really deadly in pvp. and in pve you have really strong aoe so pve is easy for you. (go female because of the turtle book, it gives you full RP).
    then the crane is unique because it focuses on DoT (damage over time). now the problem is if you fight some one that has full anti bleed on them your bleeds wont do much. you also got burn damage which can be strong also. but bleed is the stronger one. in pve they can do well since they have many aoes. and also have a sleep and slow. and can also get confuse stun EP decrease and Lp decrease debuffs and a freeze. problem with cranes is also the need to have a lo of RP to use well.

so i would say fighter and turtle can do well in pve and pvp. but cranes and SM need a bit more of strategy and skill to play them. but are very fun to use. hope this helps
  • first of I want to thank you for your hard work.
    I am very happy about your perfect post and now I know which class is good for me.
    Is it okay for you if I make a thread about the classes with these informations for the new members ?
    Credits belongs to you dont worry :P I just want to share it with everyone because its too good.

EDIT: But one question: Is atkspd also usefull for energy atk classes like turtle or Poko Priest ??

• first of I want to thank you for your hard work.I am very happy about your perfect post and now I know which class is good for me.
    Is it okay for you if I make a thread about the classes with these informations for the new members ?
    Credits belongs to you dont worry :P I just want to share it with everyone because its too good.

EDIT: But one question: Is atkspd also usefull for energy atk classes like turtle or Poko Priest ??

Thanks for nice words but its only short description of every class :)
    You can always open skill calculator of every class and You'll know what buffs any class got, how can it be helpfull in PvP/PvE.

About Your question well... Turtle sometimes use speed attack. In official DBO best speed characters were Fighter, Poko and Karma Majin becouse they got buff for speed. Every class can have 26% speed gloves, 26% sub weapon + these 3 classes got buff that makes they got more speed attack % than other classes (other can have 26 +26 = 52% only)

• Thanks for nice words but its only short description of every class :) You can always open skill calculator of every class and You'll know what buffs any class got, how can it be helpfull in PvP/PvE.

About Your question well... Turtle sometimes use speed attack. In official DBO best speed characters were Fighter, Poko and Karma Majin becouse they got buff for speed. Every class can have 26% speed gloves, 26% sub weapon + these 3 classes got buff that makes they got more speed attack % than other classes (other can have 26 +26 = 52% only)

oh okay so atkspd is for every class.
    Thanks dude you helped me a lot.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!