Hidden (popo) chest

• The general rule of the popo chests is that the ones who are lucky enough to find one. Do not tell anyone no matter who they are, where the chests are.

The reasons being are that people love to camp out at them as they chuck out money and other rare items. They were hidden very well for a reason.

I'd love to help you in other aspects of the game but i'm honoring what i was told when i came across one and there was someone there who told me about them a few years ago.

I'm surprised so many people replied after I searched like a whole day for the popo box in korin and didn't even find it....but secrecy? Surely not. It's just plain selfishness. I stumbled upon them, I know what they are, I only forgot where they are. Why is it hard to REMIND me where they are? I don't blame you, it's your choice if you want to tell me or not. But this whole community is like this. There are some hidden things so everyone's abusing them. Like the candy scouter. Everyone's selling sh*t scouters when someone could just make a simple guide about how to get the candy scouter and not get swindled or buy inutile scouters. Same with the crafting system. No one would tell me where to buy the recipe for lv 30 gear so I had to search like crazy and waste a lot of money on inutile recipes untill I found it. If you wanna keep a secret then don't just share it between you high levels so you can stay at the top and drown yourself in zeni. I wonder if other language communities are this selfish between each other.

• I'm surprised so many people replied after I searched like a whole day for the popo box in korin and didn't even find it....but secrecy? Surely not. It's just plain selfishness. I stumbled upon them, I know what they are, I only forgot where they are. Why is it hard to REMIND me where they are? I don't blame you, it's your choice if you want to tell me or not. But this whole community is like this. There are some hidden things so everyone's abusing them. Like the candy scouter. Everyone's selling sh*t scouters when someone could just make a simple guide about how to get the candy scouter and not get swindled or buy inutile scouters. Same with the crafting system. No one would tell me where to buy the recipe for lv 30 gear so I had to search like crazy and waste a lot of money on inutile recipes untill I found it. If you wanna keep a secret then don't just share it between you high levels so you can stay at the top and drown yourself in zeni. I wonder if other language communities are this selfish between each other.

if I knew half the shit everyone does I would be trying to help everywhere.. but... wtf is a candy scouter? XD honestly I haven't even touched the crafting system because, I don't have enough zeni for mass productions to increase my craft level.. how do you up it fast? :<

AND.. it seems I have some searching to do for them popo chests.. since I don't have much to do until the master class is fixed :P

• if I knew half the shit everyone does I would be trying to help everywhere.. but... wtf is a candy scouter? XD honestly I haven't even touched the crafting system because, I don't have enough zeni for mass productions to increase my craft level.. how do you up it fast? :<
    AND.. it seems I have some searching to do for them popo chests.. since I don't have much to do until the master class is fixed :P

Candy scouter is a scouter that allows you to see someone's gear. It's the best scouter with 4 stats. You can find it in hoi poi mine in Westland (top right)

The crafting is easy. You have to get the first quest. Then just craft untill you level up. I'm also gonna make a guide soon enough with how to lvl up fast in crafting.

For the popo chests just fly high around the map. There are 30-40-50 and so on chest starting with korin village and higher level maps. You can find them on top of hills and just look on your minimap for a dot in a strayed area. It's quite dificult to find though, I really can't find the one in korin.

And yes, I'm also trying to help people since I know all these things that avoid wasting zeni (as it's pretty hard to make money when you're under lv 60) but I'm surprised people refuse to help when I'm asking too. That's why, like I said, I will find all the locations of those chests and just tell my pals about them, you know, to keep this "fun" tradition going like Cosmo wants. bs..

• Before anyone else wants to throw any digs or insults a me such as hinting that i am selfish may i just say that i am only relaying what i was told when i discovered the chests myself. I assume this is the way it was handled as no one on DBOCOM posted anything about it and when we did it was asked of us that we don't reveal location so that we let others have the fun in finding them too.

I do not want to "drown myself in zeni" if i did i would cash in. i don't even bother with the popo chests because i'm too busy helping out the people in my guild on dungeon runs or leveling up.

I will apologise if i hurt the feelings of the thread maker but in all seriousness what is wrong with finding things that don't work right ATM anyway?

So once again. Before anyone throws sly digs at me and thinks i don't know it's about me because you did not mention my name. i have noticed that one of you has thumbs downed every one of my posts so that is petty. i suggested we didn't show the locations to allow others to have fun finding them in-game. i could have PM you the location if you gave me the chance but you just jumped into calling me selfish. i'm done with this thread. i even tried to help out but you didn't think that ws above thumbs downing me either so bye.

• Then I guess what I said doesn't apply to you. I understand where you're coming from but not just everyone thinks like you. Like I said, people that know something just share it between their friends and if someone else asks for help they say they don't know. That's what I'm saying is selfish. Now, I don't need for you to tell me about the locations because I asked in game a lot of people and no one "didn't know" or didn't answer. So I found it for myself. I can tell you it was not fun tho ^^. And just like you saw I went on to ramble about the abuse of hidden things. I'm just saying it's a nice joke to let us waste money in a game that in order to have something you have to buy it from auction house, because no one tells you how to make it. That being said, people use this "tradition" you're talking about as one more way to get rare items and sell them to low level fools.

Oh and I apologise if that down-vote offended you. I didn't think it meant a lot to you, just wanted to express my disagreement with your opinion. I removed it anyway.

• I found one in the korin area, is there only 1 chest per area, or are their more? this took me like 30 mins of flying over areas to find it :<

Still tho.. will needing key chests even pop up on the map? because that the only way I found this o-O

please don't hate meh, only trying to be helpful ,_, :evil:

Edit: I think after the first kill, your chances at decent drops goes down, not to sure

• IS it popo safe? Then it should be what we're talking about. You only need to kill it untill it drops popo faces. You can sell those at merchant from 100 zeni to 80k zeni. The chest has to be close to ur level

• You just went for it, didn't you? lol Did you have fun while searching?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!