Posts by Avacada

I second this :saiyangoku:

I agree with everything besides the db hunt. Db hunt was fine, leave it how it was. It came on at night and the mornings. If you make it a full day it'll be toooooooooo easy to find dbs.

Anyone else think rp should build up over time from using attacks? Like budokai tenkaichi when you fought - your energy would build up over time allowing for transformations, ultimate moves, whatever. But in this case this is for cool downs, damage boost, etc.

Youre still able to charge your rp but it's also able to build up through attacks as well.

No limits for Great Namek transformations, let the limits to transformation pots. Infinite AP seems good too, why do we need to have a limit time to fly?

Let transformations 20 minutes if minim cd, cuz of budokai fights, it will be good if we are able to use 1 time per enemy, but not all rounds of each enemy.

Limit cd redution to 70% or less.

support this 90%. if great namek have no limits same goes for other transformations. I.E Ep depletion and what not

as that wrestler from wwe would say...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES ! YES! YES! YES!

Definately everyone has been right about how if you just get SSJ it should have a decent drain like it has, along with the other transformations. A nice middle ground here would be to make the transformations have a skill tree where you can begin to upgrade things like damage done up a little bit of a % and continue on to other things such as sustainability upgrades, reducing the cooldown, and other upgrades.

Or even that... I just want the transformations to be more useful than normal form. less ep reduction - idk. something so we can sustain it. but I agree with that ^

I just wanted to suggest that we remove the ep affects of the transformations. Like early dbo on tw, the transformations didnt have an ep reduction every 2 secs. This also would make the transformations alot more useful in the game in my opinion. Besides kaioken, leave it the same.

Agree or na?

eh Human speed fighter.
    reasons why:

1.) super saiyan
    2.) speed fighters hit crazy fast, they have insane damage, and the cool downs are super short.

3.) great for both pve and pvp