Posts by Kirito

hi

Yeah thanks i know all of that . My question still is unanswered though.

Whats stopping someone using my name. Is it locked to my account only so others can't even try to use it or do you just have to report it if its taken

Yes, once you reserve a name, that name becomes blocked to everyone else. Only your account will be able to use it when creating a character.

Não está em nenhuma os mesmo foi pelo pipload, já mandei ticket um moderador chamado Hardlock não está capacitado a responder isso pois o mesmo parece um robô sempre falando as mesma coisas sem saber informar absolutamente nada.

Posso assegurar que não é um robô. lol
    Como eu disse, mesmo não aparecendo no log, esse cash deverá ser reembolsado. Ele disse o mesmo, como podes ver pela imagem em baixo:
    qUF5dGqPQEiuW_YoGYbxSw.png

Por isso podes ficar tranquilo. Mas se, por acaso, acontecer algo errado e esse cash não voltar, aí deves enviar um ticket.

Depositei 150 de cash na minha conta founder no pre open beta e mais 1000 e pouco em outra conta, a do founder não mostra esses 150 de cash depositado no log somente a outra conta. OBS: esses 150 não tem haver com founder foi depositado no pre-open beta

Clica em todas as tabelas para te certificares que não está mesmo nada lá. De qualquer das formas, o Daneos afirmou que deves receber esse cash à mesma. Caso haja algum problema, podes sempre enviar um ticket.

i think you missunderstood what forum is. and as always you only see complains but let me tell you something ,If Daneos makes a good update nobody will say anything because its ok and has no downside people dont have to make threads to kiss your ass so u feel good like: wow mate what a good update;wow this team is fabulous;you guys are great keep up the good work; if we dont say anything about an update means its ok

But that's the point he's making. Most people people are usually silent, and those people can be considered either those who agree with the update, or the ones who just don't care, but it's hard to pinpoint how many of which one there are. Even if an update includes a good decision, if there are different opinions, there will always be a thread complaining about it. Therefore, not saying it always happens, but it is possible that there's a majority who agrees with a certain decision, regardless of the existance of a thread where a few people who disagree are actively posting in.

But like DreameR explained, sometimes it's not easy to tell which part of the vocal majority is right, so we have to take the feedback and then do calculations from there. But with time, we'll get there.

It sounds like as soon as you, the "team", want to do some changes you might consider to take the feedback. What we want is that you listen to your community and based on viable opinions do the changes. Cool and good that you guys do polls and shit we can participate in. That's not what everyone is seeking. As I said, if the demand is there, like with the multiclient problem, the team should react and actually think twice before arguing 300 years and trying to sell those bad changes as good. You can tell me as long as you want that there is no difference if you have .5 or 1% prop like Behaviour, but this just isn't true. It just deletes all balance which were made prior. And your point of that no game is perfect in "open beta" just makes no sense, since we are basically in the open beta stage, but daneos just called it pre open beta (this term probably doesnt event exist), and the actual open beta is the release stage.

But we do. When I said that we listen and take feedback into our discussions, I wasn't just talking about polls, but obviously all the posts that are made in threads, as well. However, no one can speak for the community as a whole, because the community isn't a single being that follows the same ideology. Something to note is that sometimes there are changes that are factored by other changes that will be made either in the same update or afterwards.

Also, I'm not saying that every change (or even this one) has been the correct thing to do, and like I said, we too have different opinions within the team, but sometimes there are changes that need a big amount of players to help test them and give us results and feedback, like you guys have always been doing in POB. You know, to try it out and see how it goes, then revert back or make more changes if necessary. While there are veterans in the team, testing on a big scale still needs to happen.

And no, Open Beta is not the "full release", and it is to be treated as any other Open Beta. Even full releases of other games aren't 100% finished and still keep pushing updates, not only with content, but also bug fixes and balance patches.

Most of the game is fully funcional, even though there are still some bugs and re-balancing to do. If you don't like calling the current state a "Pre-Open Beta", you can just consider it an Alpha, if you prefer. However, it's stated in the FAQ that OB will still have things to work on, just like other games' OB stages do. I don't really think it's something worth arguing over, but either way, I'm pretty sure most people would rather have a normal Open Beta that still has some kinks to work out, than have to wait a lot more to play (or keep playing on POB with low population due to the imminent wipe).

Rest assured, changes can always be changed back or done differently afterwards. All we ask is that you give it a chance to try them out and then we'll work from there. Just like in this topic, we appreciate those who have been giving us useful information to work with. Carry on.

about tickets

That was a very insignificant and special case, because that change is irrelevant to what everyone cares about (high level content). Those tickets help you a bit through some of your leveling, but then become unable to be used on higher level items.

Anyways, here's my 2 cents. I know we still have ways to go, but the team does strive to a achieve an improved version of DBO where, at least most people are happy with it. While we always do appreciate and take your feedback (we really do use it to help make decisions), a lot of what I see here is also that some specific individuals constantly attempt to gaslight others and certain situations (for whatever personal reasons they may have), in order to try to stirr up some controversy beyond the topic at hand.

But putting that aside, just like it has been said a while ago, there's discussions within the team that consider the community's complaints and suggestions all the time. I'm sure you know there's always different sides, so when you take someone's advice, the other side is going to be upset. We try to factor in all the possibilities we can think of and the ones mentioned by you when we debate what's best. Even within the staff members, there will be different opinions. Of course, it always comes down to someone making a decision in the end, but saying it wasn't influenced by the community is just senseless.

There's no game that starts their Open Beta perfectly balanced (in fact, most of them can't even get to a "perfect balance" state at all). So, while there's still many changes that need to be made, that doesn't mean they have to come before Open Beta, or that we don't have them included in our plans. Remember that there were a lot more other things than class balance that had to be worked on during POB, and there's still more to do. However, this doesn't mean that class balance will be left for last, as it will continue in progression.

Believe it or not, everything will come with time. You just have to be patient.

Same goes with PvE aspects such as UD, TMQ, CCBD (hardest end game dungeon after 150 release), BIDS and the dragonball collection event.
    Edit: Kirito forgot to mention Dojowar amongst guilds.

That's right, thank you. It was early morning when I posted that.

Hello. There's quite a few bits of misinformation done in this review, which unfortunately shows lack of research and I'll get into that, but first I just want to say that I think you could've waited a bit longer, because the game isn't even out in Open Beta yet; March 1st. It's not really very fair to review it right now, especially when it comes to the population part, which would have a complete 180 after that day.

Anyways, here's my feedback or "review" of your review:

In short, aside from the misinformation, this is a very incomplete review, unfortunately.

To be frank, I don't think any of the mods knew this one was coming (including the ones that created the FAQ and answered replies).

However, this is why I think Daneos should've explained it in his original post, because even after Hardlock has explained it in the thread, people still don't seem to get it (or they just skip through his post).

The plan is for these tickets to just help people a bit through leveling. It's not going to make you suddenly jump to 70 in no time or give you increased movement speed, in fact, you already didn't need to craft or do much to kill mobs and do quests quickly. This will just give newer players a little hand, especially for some supers/bosses, and considering that new players are usually slow at leveling, 2 days is fair enough. As for everyone else, it won't make too much of a difference.

Any equipment that can bind (whether it's already activated or not) won't be eligible for the use of tickets. That means they will be completely useless at higher levels and Daneos does not intend to include them in endgame, at all. If there's any high level gear that's missing the bind effect, it will be added. Tickets are only inside the gift box.

Given that the questions have all been answered and everything explained, this thread will now be closed. Hopefully, that way, people will at least read the last post before being overdramatic and not have to repeat the same thing over and over again.

[warnbox]Thread closed.[/warnbox]

Hey, guys! Just to let you know that Daneos and everyone else in the team has been taking all of your feedback into consideration and we'll be working on a solution.

Keep in mind that a lot of other things will change as well, so every decision and change may reflect from each other. Obviously, it's not possible to please every single person, since everyone has their preferences, but rest assured that we'll be working on making the game fair for everyone, while also not making it too easy and adding new challenges for the more hardcore part of the playerbase.

As it stands right now, all sides have given their opinions with nothing more substancial to add and we're left with discussions that keep going back and forth. For that reason, this thread will now be closed.

You've all done a good job at providing us with information to work with. Thank you.

Cheers

[warnbox]Thread closed.[/warnbox]

So i changed my resolution to 1080p, but now when i open the game i cant even login because the screen is too zoomed in. I have a screenshot but it keeps saying failed to upload. Thanks

If you go into your game folder and open the "user" folder, you'll find a text file called "SystemEnv". You can open it and manually change your resolution there.

In the case of the 220, you'd probably get those drops in crowded areas, at least when loading them up, but I wouldn't recommend even bothering getting one of those nowadays in the first place.

Although, if you're planning on getting a decent card at the moment, it's a bit hard because of cryptocoin miners who are buying them all in bulks and making the prices skyrocket. They might've started to drop back down recently, but not sure. However, if I were to recommend one in these conditions, it would be the 1050 ti (I think the MSi one is cheaper), because not only it's a great card for its price, but it also didn't get inflated much, compared to the others. Check if your PS can handle it, though (I don't know the numbers).

unknown.png

I understand what you're saying, but I'm just clarifying the misinformation that seemed to get across in the earlier post.

As for the finite amount of mobs in dungeons, players can easily take the exit when they finish, reset and reenter, so that's technically a moot point. As for farming outside dungeons, it shouldn't really be a problem, unless all farming areas in all channels become occupied, which might very likely happen in OB, so that's something for Daneos to consider.

Only problem is that, since the current rates are already considered high enough and fair, if Daneos were to change the stone drop rates to make it so that they drop more often in dungeons, there's a good chance that he'd just decrease their rates outside. Meaning everyone would lose, especially the average undergeared player.

Perhaps he'll still increase it a tiny bit inside, who knows. But if the difference is too small, it wouldn't be enough to make people want to bother switching over to farming stones in dungeons instead of outside. It's tricky. Overpopulated areas can definitely be a problem, but so is screwing up the sensitive balance for the game's difficulty (taking into account every kind of player), since there are several factors to consider, so this is something for him to think about.

However,