Posts by oEffy

If you knockdown you can't crit.

If you don't crit your dmg is not noticable.

For knockdown your other skills with, no near a minute, cooldown are the better option.

Please not this useless compensation

As for a cast time increase looking at the party pvp aspect, idk, imo it would just make plasmas cc even more annoying. Although the boost a plasma gives parties in party budokai atm, helps the class beeing of good use.

With the argument of not just firing it "willy nilly" imo it could be considered, but just if one allways has in mind that one takes away some offense of a glass cannon, so best to compensate somehow else or give more defense in exchange

First, thanks for the first step into more transparency!

As for changes for a turtle, I think they are mostly fine.

Turtle is a glass cannon with one of the lowest survivabilities, therefore it should have some good dmg output. In this case you have 3 hard hitting attacks, with the stronges with almost a minute cooldown, imo that is fair.

From my understanding, the dmg in pve is too low (I am still crying over TWs dmg), while on pvp it is too high. One shotting other hard hitters or dmg dealers imo is right, atm it is mostly one shotting everyone (buffed vs. buffed and unbuffed vs. unbuffed).

Thats if you crit. If you don't crit, you suck, doing dmg that is almost below noticable.

Might be a bit better with lvl70 cap, we will see...either that or it frustrates new players not having high upgraded gear and cc dungeon stuff/aura

Things that could be changed apart from an overall adjustment of a seperated pvp and pve dmg:

Sleeps duration doesn't decrease like some other debuffs, if you use it more than once on the same target in the same round. Might work abit against an infinite combo. Idk If it is still possible, since I don't do solo pvp, but it was like that if you time sleep, rp stun and rp disc right.

Change Weaken Debuffs Duration back again to 20min. Idk why it ever was changed, the only thing I can think of, was ppl. at platform crying. Platform should never been taken into consideration...

In solo pvp you allways have time to renew it during sleep. If you can't land sleep combos you either try to knockdown, to burst fast or won't survive anyways, imo.

In party pvp you rarely have the time to apply it.

Apart from loosing the debuff anyways when you die or the round ends.

And in pve it is just annoying to allways renew it on those few bosses taking longer than 3 minutes.

A little buff with benefits for all clases: Make Energy Reduction count again as a curse. In tw and the early days here, you could apply it to a party member and if a karma gives someone his Love Cursing Aroma you could trigger it with Energy Reduction to get a little base attack dmg buff for a little time.

This gives turtle a good argument for taking into partys apart from having aoes for the mobs before the boss. Because let's be honest in this repetitive game, there will mostly allways be a karma for speedbuff in the party, because crit parties just taking too long and turtles dmg against bosses is replacable.

very very totally awesome mods i really like most of the dogis i downloaded some of them thanks!, also you made the animation change guide i really appreciate this i was chasing something to change the human rp charge animation the human original charge animation really sucks its something simple and i didnt even though about doing that manually many thanks i hope you keep creating more dogis,aura mods etc and guides how to modify the game it really makes the game better it gives other face to the game, you rock!

Thanks alot for the nice words!

Can you give the half naked doji on male a try to make it cool (i think its name is guardian)

Can you show me which one here? Maybe I get an idea

Male Dogis

The thing is many players don't trust the balance team to do updates without the intention of boosting their own class.

With that many forum posts about it you can see it different but shouldn't ignore it.

If you want to get trust you should show some transparency:

The outcome might have been different if you said from the beginning that you will start to balance class by class and not in a post after the discussion started.

And if you wouldn't have choosen a class that compared to others an update wasn't demanded the most maybe there woudln't be some again suspecting it was to boost their own class.

Aaaaand Fighters are officially back to bottom-of-the-barrel at PvE

That first update might have changed their chances to get taken in dungeons a bit higher, but Imo I am sure it wouldn't change the fact that other classes still getting prefered to the point where you still need friends to take you as fighter.

You traded 3-5 classes for a guarantied spot for a buffer, as long as that doesn't change with that amounts you need to grind the dungeons to get something wearable players will still allways take the classes that clear the dungeons faster.

Ofc if there are 2 spots that aren't fix in many cases the 2 fastes will be taken to the dungeons, but the chances are way, way higher to give a fighter that second spot, since it is additional damage compared to just one damage spot.

I still see no reason how that trade was evenly. And we aren't even talking about the longer dungeon runs, where a buffer gets taken with anyways. The only argument I saw was "just accept it, it won't change"

The formula for the skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" has been updated. (A bit nerfed).

My crit dmg outcome has decreased by 25%. Is that called a bit? Talk about transparency

And I don't mean this as a flame nor do i think that you can make it right for everyone. As long as you don't work on that basic problem, you can say that all in balance team are experienced and testing it for weeks as much as you want, the outcome will always be the same.

if you mean the 7500 Zeni Dogi is named:

a_dogi_01_h_f.dff

h=human

f=female

you need to change the .dff of a_dogi_01 of your race. It is in obj.pak with the other dogis.

The tool can be found with a few more tutorials or infos about the dogis here (download the icon folder or dogi name list from there, if you want to replace it with a specific one):

Effies and Ledgards Mod Collection

you want to use the resource tool

https://workupload.com/file/8s3q2Dr

Found this video real quick. The Player is in the dialog, but you can clearly see Goku on the Nimbus chilling.

I failed. I have found the texture.

But I can't find the model for it

eb78fa9f48396da13335d7ca9e91a0c2.png

What I did find was the model of friezas space pod, unfortunately while the textures are seperated, the model of the pod is also with frieza himself.

Still tried it, and got a ??? crash. I guess with the cloud it is the same :( But maybe someone else has more luck...

Time to pull out the flying nimbus? :/ (if it's in the files...not sure...would be dope tho...@Modding ppl: try to do something. Cuz it's ingame in TLQ2 xD)

Help me to refresh my memories, was it just in the cut scene or actually while one was out of the cutscene?

Then there might be a model and maybe one without a goku standing on it. And maybe one that doesn't bug if you replace it with an excisting vehicle.

Many maybes^^ but i'd give it a search

until now I did not know of the existence of this, it would be nice to see this working and being able to get this Space Pod

I feel you, it would be a nice addition to the content we have atm.

I also came too late to buy the founder pack, I'd love to have one too (to use it twice and then never again XD).

So far the only option is to mod replacing the files with an existing vehicle

b03d4f00c9e2f6065d7c3065bd52333c.gif

i think a better solution would be to increase the capped resistance % maximum from accoires.

Current is 60% maximum, i think making it 110-120% would be better.

This will give players a chance to build for resistance wich would be actually effective, giving them a good chance to resist hesistation from Karma, and armpull from Shadowknight.

There was a reason it was capped and that was because everyone apart from fighters and ultimas were pissed to the end...

Just a few examples:
    % resistance items balance suggestion

a few things happened then:

Most of budokai solo rounds were with fighters. The rest, as allways, were mostly SK

the first full resist ulti won solo budokai

fighters didn't decide between prop or dex build anymore but were complaining that they can't take dmg if they get hit once

full dex fighters resisted even more than ultis

there were tales of turtles/cranes wearing focus who actually hit the targed while making it to survive long enough

the only hope was that it will change with kraken/cell rings and that in open beta there won't be everyone running in full +15 (we all know today how that worked...)

Also, nerfing a classes skills into the ground, isnt always the best way to move forward.

This, wanted nerfs are in no relation in the discussions here compared to buffs for the handicapped classes.

The game is unbalanced to a frustrating lvl where it also might help to stop focusing on one class and trying to find a complete, radical, overall solution.

I doubt tho that it will ever happen because the one thing that dbog and the ppl involved in balancing lacks (and I am not better to a certain degree) is objectivness.

Is it possible to help others dragon ball hunt? Like if I beat a mob and it drops a dragon ball, can they pick it up? Or is the only possible way to help buffing them?

From what I've seen, it's possible, but there's a delay before you can pick up someone else's dragonball. It's dangerous too because any other player may come to pick it up before you.

Just invite the person into your party and make item looting "free for all". He can pick it up as soon as it drops then.

35b7d482263d3b6be25a4c43197bd3da.png

Wenn du rein für pve skillst und du nicht nur mobs farmen willst:

c78846a1d11ccf07e27c59afa17922b8.png

Zu wenig dmg um da 8 SP zu verschwenden. Einzige Grund den ich sehe ist KD für solo pvp und selbst da gibt es bessere Alternativen. Außer du willst umbedingt 3 Kames, weil es Kames sind, lass den am besten weg.

2634001ce99f543a913742a69827ae1e.png

Überleg dir, ob du nicht da auf 5 gehen willst, hat decent dmg mit kaum cooldown, also einer der besten Lückenfüller

a43925d5e1ef79ddb9ae7bd635d6514b.png

Wenn du kein pvp machst, hast du keine Verwendung für sleep sobald du gegeared bist. Wenn du bis dahin es benötigst um nicht zu sterben, okay. Sollte als Turtle mit durchschnittlichem Gear aber nicht passieren.

77d4201b52404a580ab501eb522f0caf.png

Bis/falls du mal die Speedcap mit einer Waffe und Ssj erreichst ist Kaioken für End-Game Dungeons besser, da mehr dmg. Für nur Mobs farmen bist mit SSJ in meinen Augen ein wenig besser dran, da mehr movement speed.

5c62a5ccd425f52d8180455054d6f26a.png

Auch ein Lückenfüller-Skill, den dmg machst du mit deinen Kames und der Disc. Ich hab ihn nur als AOE knockdown, dafür ist er aber super.

(Das kleine Super Kame kann das zwar auch, aber wenn du mit rp knockdown machst, crittest du nicht). Reicht, wenn du SP brauchst, auch auf 1

2d046126dfbd444adaa435996e8d3c47.png

Optional, eher für PVP, aber ist der Skill, der am schnellsten einen Gegner knockdownen lässt, während Scatter Shot und Kame cast time haben

c31e9e039460de159f0a2f5ac55b4bb7.png

Hilft vorallem der Hand deines Dende, da er bei einem Boss weniger heilen muss

8263ef4e9064567b57e9dfa8c84997fa.png

Wenn du SP übrig hast, mit rp cooldown/verlängerung und 4/4 slow bringst du damit den Gegner zum Stillstand und das non stop, bis er erledigt ist.

Den Rest ohne Screenshots aus deinem Skilltree ist eine gute Basis. Nur auf pve bezogen, ein hybrid pve/pvp sieht schon wieder anders aus..

Liegt natrürlich bei dir was du davon berücksichtigen willst.