Posts by adrian on fire

I think the idea to make brown broxes more easy accessable for non-cashers is a bad idea. Brown boxes are one reason why pve is getting destroyed and now with the upgrade update where items won't be break anymore you would ruin the whole pve with that. Even now no one goes to farm items in pve only accessoirs or cc dungeon. On tw items could break and white stones were not easy accessable also it was hard to get alot of stones. So there were two options you had. Spend money and hope that your item won't break or farm. It was worth to go to papaya and just farm items. But in dbog farming on papaya is nearly useless. You will only farm for stones because there are so many brown boxes (brown boxes from cash shop are not even bind) that it's not worth farming items.

you do realize once people have to spend absurd amount, for example cashing for brown boxes just to keep up with other players they will literally just find a different game to play. The whole devalue PvE stick doesn't work for a community base private server which the grind is suppose to be less of the original game.

We do read suggestions some stuff has been implemented ie revamping the token shop for instance, flight system revamped

as well as a weekly reset all came from the suggestions from the forums

only the weekly skill reset is creditable because people were complaining on why they have to spent $20 dollar to reset their skill tree (at the time) and even then so I remember some of the staff members being against it, but everything else you listed was pretty much pre-planned. For example a GM made that token shop revamp topic.

Anyways I hope something happen with brown boxes because as of right now only way to get a lot of them quickly is by cashing at least $20-40 USD. And a lot of people have mention this a lot of times on forums and still nothing happen ya know

all classes do less damage then original DBO and prop nerf real mess with this class alot in PVP and PVE(without attack speed) if you don't got the best gear in the game you probably gunna have a hard time, but on the positive side of thing the server gonna get wipe so everyone won't have best gear for at least the first couple months so you would probably have a good time playing it.

for me all classes would have to have 1-1 props, less sk and fighter

in the case of sk 0.5 attack- 0.7 ~ 0.9 def, because the turtles will give ridiculous damage of 1k as before, for a defense is not the same thing.

the fighter should have 0.5 attack and 1.0 def, because it's a broken class with his 30% buff + 30% kaioken, kill any ultimate easily uncritical if they have that buff and kaioken.and also the% of skills are high, swordsman does not do the high damage a fighter does for example ..

sk are paper for pve and fighter even more so (as always) dbo has always been a game that any class with good accessories + upgrade and high con, could tank, now this is impossible ..

Swordmens should be 1:1 it since there sword attacks dont have any damage increase on crit skills

?? This is what i want, starting from lvl 1! op turtles ? who spoke about op turtles to grind ? nobody. I never need someone to grind me since korea or taiwan.

I try to explain what (no lvl cap) means for me. I say no to lvl cap under lvl 70 , There is actually no official statement about this. Im sure there will be no lvl cap under 70. And there is one big reason why im sure about it....

It was already confirm by a GM that there will be one so yeah

For grand chef i think if they revert chef EP drain skill to how it was at level 60 cap and add pleasant feeling devour curse.

100% anticrit would destroy fighters lol. Sm will always have kd vs sk unlike fighter which will spam needle to crit. If we want balance then it should be like this: martial artists anticrit cap 100% equip, 60-80% namekians. Just look what dmg fighter did 500 each needle, now think if that was sk instead of sm with 100% anti. Have fun dealing with 25k lp + lp regain.

fighter have the ability to use thunder and storm which is a deadly combo, But beside I think your on to something with a anticrit cap for namekians and 100% anticrit for humans though. human won't be able to one shot each other and have the same chance to kill a namekian as of right since most good SK have around 57-69% anticrit (not counting budokai gloves or cc150 aura)

yea that swordmen only had like +10-+11 gear compare to that fighter had a couple +15 EQUIPS

there was a patch note update saying turtle damage increase on crit was reduce i forgot by how much and can't find it anymore since daneos delete all previous maintenance update threads

I make a video to show that Scintillation skill is bugged or the counter attack passive is bugged and not working

for example the counter attack would launch if someone successful guard an A physical attack AND not debuff attacks like Hellzone grenade. You would still guard from the hellzone grenade attack but it wouldn't launch a counter attack it would launch the resist effect. But attack like high speed needle or kameha it would send back a counter attack.

I believe that how it was. Correct me if im wrong.