Posts by Xenogiri

He suggested to sell +15 from vendor I suggest to make it obtainable with effort.

Upgrade system isn't working well because of downgrade.me and Chinwuke chin doesn't ask for Easyer upgrade but a downgrade that will not make lose your progress.how it is now is just luck.challanghing is other things,like cc floor 150 or the 7.as I said before this upgrade system born for milk your money not for be challaging.aura kingdom,blade e soul,final fantasy xiv those are challaging system that make you run dunegons.noone of this game got downgrade.lose what you earn is only for make you cash white stones.we are so far from perfect as it is now.and with this bind system will be even worse.i already write why.and stop saying is spam because is all connected problem.scramble all +15 is because people hack it why?because is too hard and impossible unless you spend really much cash.i never see people hacking upgrade in game like aura kingdom private server and as I say you don't get downgrade there and not all server got +15.of course upgrade should fail but item should stay the same,so people will even try more upgrade

I got to disagree with you here. Having the downgrade is way more useful to the upgrade system than without, because without it everyone gets +15 easily. If everyone gets +15, then the upgrade level itself aint even unique anymore. Right now I can understand that it's not really unique either considering all the bugs and shit that were used to get them, but taking away the downgrade from the upgrade system will just screw everything over.

Well waiting for the next weekend that is 5 days without EXP+ that is too long for me :( but ty that you saw my thread...

"that is too long for me" I'm beginning to realize the lot of you that complain about certain things only want it changed up because you can't handle it. I have a friend that can get herself to level 1-45 and 45-60 in two days and you can't grind 65-70 in 48 hours? come on man. Don't ask for unnecessary changes if everything is working out fine for everyone but not you, that just means you have to put in a little more work.

P.S Instead of waiting the 5 days, why dont you actually try putting in that required work now and you could be 70 within 2 or 3 days out of those 5 you gotta wait for the EXP+ weekend.

New levels = New dungeons, new TMQs, New gear, and of course new skills. Increasing level caps without giving classes new skills would mean all SP is good for is upgrading your skills some more, and I personally feel like that could up end being horrendous.

if there would be lvl 100 cap for example u would have 100 sp right? so there wouldnt be any skill builds that u need think which one is better damn this would be boring asf same builds etc no technique, no thinking

I get what you're saying, but that isn't the case here. NTL had the intentions of trying to get this game to a level cap of 150, now obviously this would be including new maps, dungeons, quests, and of course SKILLS. There would obviously be new skills for certain or all classes to make things more interesting and make things fair.

Honestly, I can see what you're saying but it's unnecessary. Everyone's started at the bottom and have made their way to the top, if they can do it with no gear and or money to spare, then why can't these new lower levels? Everytime I get asked for zeni or gear or something, I tell that person the same thing I tell everyone. Things aren't just handed to you especially by people you don't know, and if I learned my way around this game by crafting, making zeni, and leveling, then they also can.

See, that is where you're wrong. According to Akira Toriyama, before super was released he considered DBO as the "What if" continuation of DBZ. DBO is still a game that requires objectives for players to be able to do stuff so of course it has it's own storyline that was especially helped worked on by Akira Toriyama. It's mainly Canon and has everything to do with DBO's own storyline.

As for the screw canon as long as anything is doable comment, that's why fanboys can't play MMORPG's that have a storyline to follow and certain things would make no sense thus rendering the storyline filled with false information, which then would have to be adjusted to make sense out of why certain things are able to be done and or obtained. Which also can't be done, because DBOG doesn't own rights to this game. So please do think about how the slightest things can affect everything.

The Broly one wouldn't be possible. DBO focuses on everything DragonBall related that is canon. I'd love the idea too, but seeing as Broly isn't canon, I don't see it happening.

This generation of DBO players really baffles me. You guys are afraid of a server wipe, back in the old days of DBO there were numerous people who knew the risk of wipes before the game was officially released, but we all did it anyway. Besides, it's a process to make sure the game is stable in the final product, if anything you'll be helping find bugs and or can make suggestions of things that could possibly be better.

Kuromi when and were is this Information ingame to find ?

i don't know if you been online yesterday after the server down? There was an Announcement for the Big white Gorilla this is what i mean whit a sort Information ingame and nothing elese!

if you want you can close here because i think nobody here is willing to understand me or my english is just to bad?

What you're trying to say is there needs to be a notification for when the server shuts down correct? Kuromi just told you there is one when the server is about to shutdown, I am also a witness to that because I also do get a shutdown notification when the server is about to shutdown. Unless you mean they need to post an announcement ingame that the server is going to shutdown before hand (Like maybe an hour before it shuts down.)