Posts by soldian

I get where you're coming from Donald, can a good SM beat a good SK? Of course, but for SM the fight is much harder, one little mistake could cost you the whole match or 1 skill's RNG not being in your favor.

Same for Turtle vs SK, Turtle has to be very careful and smart to beat an SK.

Were Karmas still beatable with non nerfed Hesitation? Yes. Did that skill still need a nerf? Yes. Same logic applies here.

No Way I am Turtle with TMQ 3 Gear +12 full CON 60% antibleed +13 GLOVES and I even cant beat a lvl 40 sk

Turtles are gods in pvp they just need to be played right and with the right gear when all bugs are fixed and all stats are working the way they should. take note that when i say 'the right gear' i mean literally you need a LOT of strong equips. turtle pvp is for those who are willing to put the effort in and obtain all they need. Its not for casual players its for the Elites

Ye most people do look at turtle as just this god farmer but they are so much more than that. Divine was the only turtle i recall that mastered the class and had won pretty much all there is to do in retail. He had invested a lot of cash into becoming the god he was in tw. He was also blessed with very good ping.

Agree!! Turtle are GODS!

Hello there,

I actually translate the game in turkish and now there is a Problem.

Maybe you guys can help me so, maybe I can support you with something.

So I got some trouble with the font ingame, so in turkish language because there are some characters which aren't common like "Ş Ç ı İ Ğ"

Can u help me there?

I do speak german to, so if u can help me with my project to translate the game in full turkish so i will work on german translate too in future. (Maybe there is somewhere in dbocom one which is outdated for now idk right.)

Regards

Soldian