Posts by Syren

Pros 0

Cons Cant share you own gear between ur own characters for example if you have fighter and turtle and u feel like some farming you gota have a complete different set of armor

If you buy something from auction and then decide hmm it does not perform how you you thought for example resistance accessories ring,earring etc

if you and your friend decide to trade weapon for weapon like sword for stick then you both got to cash or go hunting for seal coins which adds to the cost of simply trading

Im sure theres many others but this is all i can think of right now

You said 'we said that unbind coins will drop in dungeons.' 1st of all you never stated what dungeon and if its anything other than cc then that counts as farming to me because there is no need for me to them ever again before but along comes new update then suddenly we all have to go back to them dead ass dungeons and just because we have gear it doesn't mean we dont like to get more gear and zenny buying and selling and as i stated earlier a lot of us have more than 1 account therefore we need to gear them too

So I guess that a day standing in plat makes more sense than a day playing a pve instance in order to make a transaction that has an impact on your pvp tools?

Most of the people replying to these threads have already been through the grind we have leveled many characters to 70 and we use the plat as a way to just chill and do what we enjoy most PVP. we have played DBOG since the beginning there shouldn't be any need for us to go farming at least not on the rate yal be talking

Like lets be honest if you haven't equipped ur gear then its most probably not even worth selling otherwise why would you have it just dormant in ur inventory smh so who in the right mind would buy that garbage

All these decisions mods and Daneos Keeps making is just becoming insane. Every single decision that affects the players there should be a Poll created on the forums so the people that actually play the game day in day out have a chance to share there opinion and im not just talking about this update thats coming theres a good few of them since launch that just made no logic at all. Dont get me wrong the community appreciates whats the mods and staff do to revive the game but come on just think before you make these decisions. Do you know how many times people are unsure of items they buy sometimes its not always as effective as we think so we like to do trial and error until we are sure and now your telling me unless your 110% sure you want to even attempt using this ur stuck with it if you dont like it and the only way to get rid of the item is to cash for unbind items this is a pure joke. As yal keep saying its Pre Beta nothing matters its a purely a test server so why do you care if people are selling +15s or not last time i checked your own staff falls into these categories practice what you preach.

No need to spam posts. Have you tried restarting ur pc? you sure you got a stable internet connection? if none of them work try uninstalling the game then reinstall

Can someone explain to me why the fighters kidney shot and quick attack is so short? i have seen this on many of these videos and i was thinking that they just did not max there stuns but this is like every single fight i watch from Martial artists based class it seems to be like 3-4 seconds kidney when it should be 7. i do not remember there being a way to decrease these stuns but maybe im wrong?

I have experienced this bug in many matches with different classes as well this is a very annoying problem because i dont know where or what hes doing on his screen please fix soon as here is the vid

idk what you dont understand fighters have always done more damage with there ultimate needle compare to SM MSS. If you read the skill and understand the calculations MSS has 1.5x damage from behind and Needles have increased damage for successful crit. if your expecting sm to do same damage as a fighter then you choose the wrong class. Do you know how dumb that would be if a control class like sm had fighter damage it would be beyond stupid

first of all i started on korean beta in 2009 and tw beta in 2010 so dont try and come at me wid i havent played tw and da fuk you mean cranes use paralysis smfh they dont have paralysis anymore and in pop sm vids he never shows you opponents gear so how you meant to kno what damage it should be or shouldn't be not just that pop sm was very well geared so unless you got straight facts stop chatting breeze

well u can neither have any at 30 but in the long run kaioken at lvl 3 is stronger than ssj i dont recommend using it tho for sm and ssj is a must simply because its more than a transformation if ur getting locked with a combo or something ssj is ur way to get back into the fight

This is a very dumb idea imo why would you want less content in the game smfh in the offical game before it closed there was just enough content to keep people somewhat entertained if you revert back to the lvl 55 cap this will cause more problems that it will fix. you got too look at the bigger picture so many classes will receive a nerf and somewhat making the point of the class pointless for example without the last 2 crane passives the bleeds will be meh. a lot of classes will loose there strong attacks the attacks that make them worth playing also cc dungeons beyond 50-70 will be virtually impossible. cc alone takes so much content away from players if reverted back to 55. As much as i hate karma majin skill lock without that max pretty much makes karma majin in pvp terms a dead class. all speed classes will be caped due to being unable to get 26% etc so speed will be meh once again

i do not recommend giving kaioken the ability to remove cc stuns since the cooldown is already very low and the whole point of the super ability being able to use is because its for no way out situations and the good players will know when its time to use it btw this is a budokai scenario since in budokai you will only have 1 chance to use ssj. gn, pure form so you better make it count

As of right now there are only 2 possible ways to obtain white stones 1 is from the cash shop and the other is from the Auction House the auction house is where people who have bought white stones from the cash shop have put them on the auction to sell to people that can't or who do not have cash points to buy whites but from what i have heard Daneos will be removing all P2W items from the Cash shop so this means when Open Beta finally starts White stones will not be on the cash shop for cashers to spam buy them. White stone will be implemented into the game to obtain without cashing as of right now we do not know how daneos is going to add them just have to wait and see

The upgrade system is fairly simple compare to other MMOs for example when ur upgrading an item first you look at what level your Armor/Weapon is for example its level 70 therfore you will need to get either a Blue u70 stone or a green u70 stone and if ur upgrading weapons you will need a Red u70 Stone or a Purple u70 Stone but dont forget its not 100% chance it will be success here is the Upgrade rates

Then there are White stones these are used when you are at a high upgrade for example ur at +12 and you dont want to risk it breaking you add a white stone into the mix this means that you will have a Item in 1 slot - a upgrade stone in the 2nd slot - then a white stone in the 3rd slot. having a white stone will stop the item from breaking