Posts by Srdjan

Hello DBOG Community,

I am leaving DBOG staff due to certain reasons. It was my pleasure working with staff team. Thank you all for fun, laughs and everything we've been through so far < 3

Verdant It was fun testing and chatting with you. You are a great person and a friend. Thank you for all the stuff you doing for that guy!
    If you need some DBO suggestions for future class balances, dungeon reworks, etc you can always contact me on discord.
    I'm better in Halo hehe

El Seriouse Cake We will stay in touch like we were been so far since DBOG got created. I'm better at making pizzas : )

Rinka, Negan, Ele, Lemon, Kurumi, Kikara and Lyyne I love you all. There's nothing else to add because I'm not gonna stop playing and having fun with you all < 3

VheGheta La Famiglia per sempre!

Stonks my good friend see you on the discord and in the game.

Reklz and Graphic Designers I love every your cosmetics. Keep up the good work!
    See you in the game Reklz

Anto the best poko ever!

@Players It was fun and I enjoyed every bit working with you all in discord dms, on your tickets or in the game. Remember to write a ticket if you have some problems.
    Have fun playing.

Thanks for everything and see you all.

Ssj is way better. Kaio ken is just a filler when ssj is on cd.

SSJ INCREASES:
    Phy Attack - 20%
    Eng Attack - 20%
    Max EP - 100%
    Att Speed - 20%
    Movement Speed - 20%
    Hit Rate - 15%
    Dodge Rate - 30%
    Resistance Rate - 10%
    Block Rate - 10%
    Skill Animation Speed - 20%

KAIO KEN INCREASES:
    3% attack speed bonus clicked once
    5% attack speed bonus clicked twice
    7% attack speed bonus clicked three times or more

1SP
    Phy Attack * 1.25
    Eng Att * 1.25
    Movement Speed * 1.2
    Att Speed + 0.8% (added onto the speed bonus clicked from multiple times)

2SP
    Phy Attack * 1.25
    Eng Attack * 1.25
    Movement Speed * 1.2
    Att Speed + 0.8% (added onto the speed bonus clicked from multiple times)

3SP

Phy Attack * 1.3

Eng Attack * 1.3

Movement Speed * 1.2

Att Speed + 0.75% (added onto the speed bonus clicked from multiple times)

Understandably, people want to get their hands on the best gear and earn money. Still, it can be unfair when a few places are monopolized by a select few players.

Papaya is unfinished map. Even in orig game it was like that, half empty.
    Right now there is like 4-5 good farming spots in whole Papaya.

In 2.0 it will get worked on making Papaya more lively (adding npc's in Coconut Village, area revealer for turtle island, fill empty areas, etc...)

Hey!

I have the same problem. I retrieved all my old information and logged into the site and everything.

yet the game persists on telling me the username or password is incorrect. Is something done wrong?

Game account and forum account are separated.
    Maybe you trying to login with your forum account?

Hello, I have no sound in the English version.

in all other versions i have game sound||||

Idk if this might fix your game sound.
    Go in game, remember the channel number, then logout back to characters lobby and stay for a moment there. Then go back in the same channel you've been.
    Wait a few minutes and let sound sync with your game

I reinstelled the Game too and still, do i Need do Download something Else? Maybe something like drivers are missing?

It looks like you have missing some files. Your antivirus/windows defender deleted it, or maybe because you modded the game.
    Try to re-download from DBOG Discord in #downloads channel.

And exclude the game folder from your antivirus/windows defender before you open dbog launcher.

it says A system error has ocurred #G when I try to send a mail anyone knows a solution? :|

You need to be minimum level 29 or 30 (cant remember) in order to send a mail.
    Or when you already sent one mail, there is a ~5-10 seconds cooldown before you can send mail again.

I've tried the main website, but I can't download the game. There's no download button

Hello

If you cant download from DBOG main website, you can do it on DBOG Discord
    In #downloads channel on discord use any of three download links.

Also, there is DBOG installation guide youtube video in #staff-guides discord channel.