Posts by Sabin

You don't have to ask me anything lol. Here is what you wrote

after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact?

Stop undermining my players, he/she did have an impact, all our players do. Before you start using the trash talk card maybe you teach your leaders some humility? You don't go around shouting how you are the best guild in the server and expect no backlash when you are humiliated. Man up please.

can you imagine a 15 years old kid screaming gg easy at his computer after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact? yes.

Here is the difference between Ryosai and Paradise.

For us every single player made an impact and that is a fact. Mind I remind you that we had less players again? Maybe if that trash turtle as you said had left the dojo our strategy would have crumbled. Every single player is important to us, no matter how poorly geared he or she was. We need our players to listen to our calls , not to be geared in end game items on the first week of cap.

We didn't challenge that dojo with 25 members because we were shorthanded. We had around 40 players online , heck we fought wave division with 30 players like 10 minutes before, we went there with 25 players because we wanted to.

but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ?

6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a754330a6054280ef3311416397d91.jpg

Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence

Losing to players with trash items while outnumbering them with a difference of 100 points is what I'd call easy.

Here is some advice for you, undermining the players that defeated you only makes you look weaker.

Only sendoku.

And who do you think is the target of the bug mockery? Also what guild is he in again?

Not to mention the ultimate you keep saying hacked is my friend and you keep accusing him of hack ( even though he doesn't even know how to install or is brave enough to risk his computer downloading that shit) and without any proof obviously.

Get memed bro.

They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event.

Also we never said bugger or hacker except in the one scramble.

holy crap, haven't you realized yet that whenever you guys start to lose anything not only us but anyone will start saying "bug bug bug", it's become a meme at this point because whenever you guys lose anything the excuse used are bugs. In fact, there is even visual proof , anyone that watches sendoku video you see you guys talking in guild chat how someone is bugging in that dojo ( I mean, how else would you lose with a huge advantage in numbers right lol).

No one is accusing you of bugging , they are mocking you. They're using a meme that was created because of you and your players.

So in case you didn't understand the joke, whenever you see someone writing "bug bug bug" they are making fun of you.

So this is how 1 thousand slash works.

It explodes current dot damage by the % said in the skill + (158 + base energy damage + Fan energy Damage ) [This base damage is decreased by defense, while the explosion is not]

So let's say MCT ( Mystical Crane Typhoon ) at lv cap 55 does 716 dot per tick with RP. It means 100% of that Dot damage is 716*16 = 11456

On Retail and POB the skill was 70% dot explosion, so in that case the explosion would do 716*15( 1 less dot since it's impossible to avoid this due to the skill lengthy animation)*0,7 + ( 158 + 530[using a whatever fan]) that should range between 7.7k - 8k

The skill was then balanced ( as noted in the new description in game ) to 40%

Meaning with the new damage the skill should hit 716*15*0,4 + (158+530) = between 4.5k-4.9k.

But here is the thing, the skill isn't hitting that, in fact this is the number that came up for me 3.5k-3.8k , which is an explosion of 30%.

Now my doubt is , was the skill further nerfed or is this a bug? Also why isn't the skill saying the correct information on its description( It still says 70%)?

Could any dev have a look at it, also could other cranes also confirm an explosion of 30% instead of 40% ( that would help a lot ).

Thanks in advance.

I wanted players not to feel restrictive in terms of gender, especially since Turtle Book can be changed.

I wholeheartedly agree with you but the game did restrict the class on gender. At both pvp and pve not being a female is the worst decision right now at making a turtle.

While the book can be changed so can the guide. In my opinion I think you should warn new turtles that come here seeking a build before starting out the game.

Don't forget about 1k slashes. Although It makes Dot's hit less than if you'd wait for the full duration , the damage is great to bypass pots, %LP , Autopots , and so on. Perfect to finish off enemies.

and we can do this 6 days a week?

speak for yourself, I actually have a life now you know? Work and all that? This change actually made it possible for me to participate in DB hunt.

Catering to only hardcore players isn't something a smart game designer should be doing after all since most players dont actually have that much time in front of their pcs. specially those that played DBO 7 years ago ( unless they were 11 years old back then).

Yea well, no joke, I understand Sabin.

Still it should be some balance.

I mean turtle book motivates males, buff them indeed but still they should at least get 2 RP balls while female gets all of them..

Don't you think soo?

of course, I'm all for gender equality. It's 2018 Sheeple! Wake up!

Speak for your self.

When I have boner, I am faster than Flash, when I chase hot girl... lol

going by that logic, then a guy with a boner also spam terrible pickup lines , so the turtle book should give some huge CDR for males.

Just one problem with that though, I don't think people run faster or attack faster when they have a boner.

In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''

Actually, In wow all items are BoP ( bound on pickup ) , the economy there runs around crafts , it's a different game.

To be honest, I vote for unbinding the BID items being a much easier and better game design than making them last forever. I'm pretty sure the Devs of retail never intended for those items to be traded back and forth though otherwise they wouldn't be BoPs.

One way around this would be adding such items to other sources of pvp as well as scramble, so players that prefer pvp would not have to set foot in pve to enjoy the game. The requirement of doing pve to enjoy pvp died with mmos back in august, 2012.

Yeah doesn't make much sense, well at least it's better than some other mmos where you get 1 drop lol. I wouldn't mind repeating dungeons if I had a good party at least but it is time consuming, boxes fixes that I suppose. Definitely have to fix the stats tho for the non cashers. I wonder why they don't add silver boxes in here, maybe less cash coming their way. Also why don't chests drop anymore? I see no reason why they were taken out.

Guess I'll have to try there as well .________________., need a party tho.

well that's the thing, those mmos where you drop one item and sometimes you get none , you have to remember that once you get the item that's it. It's not some random item with different stats. And even for those mmos there's at least 1 piece of loot for each member of the party. Like current content you each TMQ nets you 0.6 loot on average, say it takes you 30 minutes each run and that you'd have to do 100 runs to compare it to using 60 boxes ( or getting 30m for a garanteed piece of 19 con) , then we are talking about a 5 hours time dump spamming TMQs with your group non-stop. And it gets worse for UDs as those are longer. 100 runs to get 60 random itens is not reasonable by any means.