Posts by Sabin

Well I can believe that could be the real pewdiepie , he's usually quite the noob in fighting games and ( no ofense to you ) you both haven't even began to scratch the surface of this game complexness ( is that even a word?) . Anyways, If you are starting out in fighterz I would recommend checking reddit specifically those lessons : https://www.reddit.com/r/drago…school_lesson_1_training/

they go from 1 through 8 and they will help you improve your gameplay by a lot.

Hypnoses lv 3 lasts for 23 seconds with a cooldown time of 42.

at lv 29 most you can get is 10% cooldown reduction making the cooldown 37,8.

That's not enough to replicate the situation you proposed. If you had the 50% cooldown cap , that would make the cooldown 21 seconds, you could essentially use it 2 times before DR starts to kick.

What other mmos usually do with skills like sleep and freeze is give a debuff to the target that usually lasts 30s in which he can't be froze/slept again .

I will be honest , I never understood the logic behind attack speed in dbo, sure characters in the show were super fast, but why auto attack only? I mean, instead of super fast auto attacks, so fast that the game itself can't handle animations anymore, why not fast animations for skills or rather increased damage for autos basically keeping the dps the same. Attack speed is one aspect of cap 70 that really made me quit dbo. I'm not leveling 69 levels, making a build to play at 0 APM like we do in browser mmos.

I know this is hard but some times developers can't just translate things from the show the game is based directly into the game ( like how incredbly unbalanced turtle books are based on gender).

There are a few things that can be done to prevent this some easy others not so much.

First step would be making it a bannable ofense. That would decrease the ocurrence like it did for mudosa farm, some smartass players will still try though so rules must be enforced(like our friend feifei here probably still doing mudosa farm).

The next and hard step would be a complete rework to how guild challenge works. For starters , the first guild being the one to challenge isn't fair for anyone there which leads to alt guilds.

I came up with 2 possible solutions:

The first solution and my favourite would be increasing the amount of guild challenges a dojo has to defend on sunday, I would recommend 3 or 4 , don't allow the same guild to challenge again so we would have 3 to 4 different guilds challenges in the same day. For that though a 1 hour duration war is a bit too much, even for how it works currently. I would suggest decreasing time by half and doubling the points given during the war effectvely decreasing the time by half.

Let's talk rewards as well, defending a dojo should be fun and rewards are part of the fun for both sides. Guilds spend 1m to challenge and noone get's anything in return besides a budokai seed to one player. There is actually a rock that you get after the dojo ends ( which we didn't get one here btw) that could be repurposed to give the winner some reward in some npc.

the other solution would be changing the challenge from first served to an auction where the highest bidder will have the right to challenge the dojo, but then again the rewards should be compeling.

There are actually some skills the decrease dodge rate but they were implemented before the fighter rework and were never actually buffed. So those skills are really meh, all daneos has to do is increase how much dodge those skills actually remove and you'd have an actual counter for these threats. That's called gameplay and teamplay, which this game lacks.

You really want cashers to dominate the entire game? Can't even give us free players an option to get accessories? Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed that? You don't think the market price for those things would go up? And it would be literally unobtainable as then the cashers control the fking market? You really want that to happen? Then what? Just keep on feeding the cashers zeni?

I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. Mudosa farm has been made illegal for like a week, you risk getting banned if you are still doing it.

As Skedar said do not forget about Taunts. Both Warrior classes SK/DW have 2 taunts and can easily spam them with decent Cooldown reduction. Not just that but both Mighty Majins have 2 taunts too. So dont think this update has ruined these classes changes can still be made in future updates. As for level 70 Dungeons they are still very much doable for example since Ulitmates have 2 taunts and with some decent cool down they should be able to be spammed in succession in order to maintain aggro. Ultimate,Dende,Poko,Karma, and the 5th class can be whatever you like yes a turle would help clear the floors with loads of mobs but both Ultimate and Karma can switch into Pure form to assist with that.

I dont think, I know for a fact this change ruinned the game balance even more, here is a list of what changed to the game enviroment:

- since dw's don't have enough damage to hold the aggroh after the aoe taunt expires a few things happened here:

- DWs are either forced to pull less mobs or to hold the mobs for longer which is exactly what sk tanking is

- on bosses DWs can't mantain aggroh now so dps classes need to lower their damage output prolonging the boss fights

- Since SK's dish out higher damage than DWs for a fact the dpses dont have to hold back making bosses go faster.

So now we have faster runs with SK as tanks making DWs not desired for any content , also Dungeon run have gone incredibly slower and tedious as the tanks need to do smaller pulls to compensate for this change.

And finally to wrap this up, noone in the community actually asked for this, everyone was pretty happy with how dungeons were working. Doing this and not expecting backlash from the cummunity should not be overlooked.

smh butthurt for playing healer ???? cause of the dps ??? wow ok soo if i play ultimate would make you happy? low dps just spin and cluster deal enough of dmg??? i dont need dps on my side to take aggro from a tank i seen this shit when we got lvl 29 cap 2 different dragon clan 1 with good shit the other one with trash and he takes aggro way easier then the good shit...

anyways my point is that dps now have to play more carefully if they going to dps all they can after all aggro now is based of dps dmg if a tank fails to aggro or got huge lag or whatever the reason is then play smart and be under the aggro %

tbh i dont give a shit about dw class most boring class ever made even if they lose their tankyness dosent means they cant become stronger to get their tankyness back ... go ask sendoku and get dw ideas from him he probably say go sk but still he shown people dw can be strong if you play them right with whatever you got.... dw might need dmg buff but still dosent means they are useless now cause of this update smh

do you really have to end all your posts with smh. somehow? Noone cares if you don't like dw's , daenos isn't balancing this game to cater to your tastes smh.

who said sk never was the true tank? first of all evne without this update the sk would be the needed tank in pve cause most people quit on dw

also about dps role they can do they job but they need to watch carefully and not overdo it thats how the aggro system works smh

Bullshit. There is a class there whether you like it or not, a fun game is having options, not taking them away from players. SK being the true tank was never a problem before now. Do you even know what anecdotal evidence is?

I'd love to hear how a Turtle that hits 15k damage aoe with a single skill is going to control his damage output, lol.

It seems you play a healer and is buthurt with dps for some reason.

Smh ya stupid ? basically the mob goes for the one who dealt most dmg to them. ofc dps class trying to take them down fast but do you think the tanks going to keep the aggro for awhile? even the dende wont be able to save dps ass if they going to die to 2-3 hits this update made it much more fun to watch dps class try to tank when they wont hold long enough its basically focus on the aggro bar and make sure not to take the aggro i seen it from today's ud's the tank didnt get aggro that much cause of the dps went flying around

and for the healers basically they will lose the aggro instantly from daneos idea he said himself that he going to remove the aggro from healing soo they wont be touch but ofc when that happens it takes while meanwhile dende has buff for that to get less aggro from healing so np for whoever who struggles to heal their party smh

lol , just lol. Calling people stupid after giving out stupid opinion with 0 bases on what actual game design is. 10/10 shit post.

A tank's job is to tank

A dps' job is to dps

and a Healer's job is to heal

that is plain as day, DW's can't even hold aggroh against bosses now making SK's the true tank. If you don't see a problem here , you might want to consider getting your head checked.

for lv 45 cap for you turtle

Ultimate, why:

- 2% extra prop through the party prop buff

- 21% extra damage reduction through the LP abs% buff

- Extra EP through the EP abs% buff, making it easier to farm with kaioken turned on

- 20 extra con

- 743 extra LP

lv 70 cap is something different though , but for now yeah , ultimate no doubt

well i like this update... basically if you are planing to play a tank role and your class is so say not meant for tanking gg you dead bruh

also i cant wait watching bunch of turtles and fighters trying to steal the aggro from the tank now they will instantly get it and get killd ^^

They are not trying to steal aggroh lol wtf is wrong with you. They are trying to bring the boss down by dpsing it, have you never played a mmo in your life? All this patch did was make DWs which are meant for party play and tank pretty much useless because they can't dish out the damage needed to hold the aggroh. Not to mention healers generate a lot of aggroh with aoe heals. Get a grip, noone likes this change. Tanks managing aggroh is what the holy trinity of mmo's is about.

that % is energy damage actually dodon ray is one of the most powerful skills of crane hermit cause it has that effect which increase damage when critical successful, it uses gloves so upgrading gloves + energy critical damage + prop it can rach 10-17k critical damage + bleed increases with critical and critical damage too.

Also , dodonray is one of the few bleeds for cranes whose dot scale with energy crit damage rather than physical crit damage ( like all his other skills).

It's energy.

State is also energy but in a different way.

Let's say the tooltip says 120% state damage

that adds as damage = (yourenergyattack*1.2)*prop

of course defense reductions go somewhere in there but I can't really tell without a lot of testing.

For comparison's sake if a skill says 659 base and 456% energy damage that is:

damage = (659 + yourenergyattack*5.56)*prop

Hi bobo,

we are already talking with a company.

It should be ready today in some hours.

Seeing as there are a lot of brazilian players here I would suggest adding Payu, BoaCompra or PagSeguro as well, that'd be great.

never played dbog, but on tw/kr bold strike isnt the main skill of SK.
    real treat is steal life, intense concentration and curse

not on 45 it isnt. go back to your family sandu, you are a father now.

Well, it depends on the ppl behind their characters. Ofc some sh*theads will abuse this but others, like me, who are tired of ppl interrupting us, we can help ourselves :D

Try to attack the mob that i am attacking, i will just throw a taunt and the work is done ^^

Don't you see the problem though? The mob should always go to the player that attacked it first, not to the one that stole aggroh lol.