Posts by Ayeslick

If the Critical skill system,defense,attributes, and all the other stats that don't work before UD and TMQ comes out we all are going to get one shotted by the bosses in those dungeons

Still it was critic rate increase what ever you call it...Open character menu and check it, kaioken and SSJ, critic rate increase for 5-6.

I wasn't wrong with it buddy lol.

it use to give crit rate, but it got nerf because people was abusin it to 1 shot endgame pvm bosses

Whenever you craft armor it doesn't come with any stats or does it give that 20% chance of getting rare equipment.

Legendary Item aren't dropping

I noticed this too.

cant stand up when bar is charge full, i dont know if someone posted this, but just in case

:D

This should get fixed right away

Boy be happy that you can reset your skills at all and don't complain about not getting MC reset tree. I believe that even if you got to level 50, you can test all skills even at level 1.

your posts are satire learn 2 read.

There is no need for Daneos to reset master class skills aswell because if someone doesn't know how to make a build they should ask someone to help them.

That not the point of why I made this thread.

I am pretty 100% sure that Daneos did say something about us being able to reset, just search it in the forums, type "Daneos reset"

You're right, he did say something.

6d7bc959a5ee6ce24a955ffe0e9261be.gif

c8c88df3359de92f696d00a362837f85.png

There are so many people that will take master classes and report all the bugs.What i understand is that you want to take every single Master Class skills to test them all but you can't do that because that will ruin your build.
    It's good that we already can reset our skills right before Master Class and many people aren't building builds so they'll take many random skills anyway to test them and everything will reported.

so you're saying the people who want to test the skills in the testing phase of the game is just going receive the short end of the stick??? :?::?::thumbdown:

this was posted in global update thread

Reset skills at NPC works until Level 100 but ONLY with first class. Second class can not reset skills at NPC

I don't understand how are we suppose to test all master class skill to see if they work how they should. Only way to get skill resets is to buy it from people who abuse the gift box for a high amount or buy 300 of cash point or whatever the price is to reset skills which is not okay, I guess this would seem okay if the game wave fully working and in open beta, but we're not, were still in a testing phase which be able to use in game currency to reset our skills. :!::!::!::!::huh:

But you already have perks by donating, which is cash points = makes you rich in game and gives you a huge advantage over other players, stop this nonsense already, this is just for your ego, if you wanna be known or something, then win budokai.

i love how this guy bring up PvP and budokai in all his points, this kid delusional, no one will care if you win budokai at all