Posts by shinjii

Dude you and your buddy shinji are arrogant ones.

hahaha im not his buddy i dont agree with much of his comments..

and yes im arrogant and dont care;)

this game is full noobs 90% of the players click every spell and have 0 keybinds,

play bronze in league

be 1500 in WoW

maybe 2-3 players on this server are on my skill level most are big noobs call me arrogant i know i am <3

first you saying that you dont want lose suff and now you saying Fak the +15 items because they are lvl 60.

????

also what about the tons of zeni and players that own bilions an millions of it? when i checked today mp after 2 months of break i cant buy anything from here, so what about guy who want join this game today, accept it only wipe and fixed economy can heal this game. No one will join game where players already have tons of zeni.

yeah hacked zeni is a problem i know that..

just saying not everybody is ready to invest that much time AGAIN

if you realize all you have done in the game in the last months was useless and get removed it will tilt almost everybody ( not just me )

if there is another wipe i think we need backup´s of all chars

remove all zeni and cash items out of the game

but Refund all CP,Restore all chars, earrings,necks, CCBD gear, dogi´s with a dogi ball effect, shenron reward and shit like that .

its maybe 1% of the players who abuse hacks if you punish the other 99% trust me you can close the server.

I have full tmq set +14, all dragon acccesory and i dont give a fak about it while game is not playable and here is 10 players, arena is full of chinese players that are +15 amen ppl in arena saying that chinese again find some bug for upgrade and they dupe items.

Even players that have +15 multiple sets of items like musolini give up, so im not sure what are you talkin about, continuing playing game in current state lead to no where and have no sense, thats why most of ppl already give up, and you cry about your items, come on right now dbog is like titanic and you don't want get out from it because your stuff are here, if someone think that lvl cap will recover this game then he is wrong here will be more players for a week or two.

Game is full of billions zeni and +15 stuff, what else you want to do here dude, game dont chave chance for get new players.

Here is no real hack protection in any game even official dbo relase with game guard had a lot of bots. thats why a lot of new games removing trade systems etc... just for block bots from trading money and stuff here is no real protection from hackers, you can minimalize it and manualy removing them, thats all.

This game still have chance before final cap, even official relases failing and doing mistakes.

get a real hack protection before 70 opens is better

fak the lvl 60 + 15 stuff it will become useless anyway just have to make sure theres no chance to hack/duplicate before we get lvl 70

and what im talking about is .. no player have endless patience.. farm farm farm all day and then wipe it again will make much players quit.

its not only the items some ppl have all classes at lvl 60.

if they wipe all again im done enough is enough i wont level all my chars again and farm 10000000 hours to get my current shit back this game is boring af anyway not worth all that farming.

to nerf speed you dont need to nerf the buffs, just add new effect for bosses,heroes

reduce damage taken by auto-attacks by additional 20%

thats the only way to nerf speed without ruin a class ;)

Well daneos will have to return all the cash points for sure, like he did before.

i can´t believe he switched from pre-beta to beta without a real hack protection god such an idiot,

however if they wipe all data again then game is over

its almost dead already and a lot of players ( me too) won´t be ready to do everything again for a 3rd time

how many players farmed their ass off to make their gear? u cant remove all progress again or 90% of the last players will leave too

I agree with this statement too, The only thing i want to see is no class should be completely out classed to the point they have 0 way and 0 chance of winning no matter how bad or good they are there opponent is. I think a prime example of this is Crane vs Karma. This is far from the ending of our balancing so who knows what the futures holds in store.:thumbup:

20 balance threads later you are here =O

maybe 20 more and daneos is ready to condescend and leave a comment too =O=O=O

Syren i feel sry we did not prepare a red carpet for you such a prominent guest here :O

this payment methods :D i bet 100€ its the cheapest shit he could find :D

instant bank transfer or paysafecard to expensive for you? jew!:D

thats good less donations for you lol

why you just speak about upgrades?

1. +12/+15 just 300 defense difference its overhyped anyway

2. every 2nd chinese take endless zeni with a program ( i dont call the name here) so they got almost endless trys to upgrade

there are much more important problems than that stupid upgrades

Daqjuan James wrote: It's not like Daneos ever listens to suggestions anyway

Ofc he doesn't, he really do not have that much time but he knows what is going on around thx to team.

Still, even tho if he doesn't listen or agree to some of us suggestions and if he give/make even better changes than we suggested, I would be happy af. lol

" not that much time " check the forum for 10 minutes is not much time lmao

but yeah hes kinda busy sniffing coca from YOUR money LOL

dont defend that useless idiot he just dont give a shit he would have the time easy

a serious balance team should have a test server with instant lvl 60/70 free upgrades and free accessoires

and then test pvp with all classes 24/7 and then always " fix something here, fix something there " until its perfect before this balance get somewhere it needs like 30 patches anyway.

but with the current style of management we never get forward.

i think a better solution would be to increase the capped resistance % maximum from accoires.

Current is 60% maximum, i think making it 110-120% would be better.

This will give players a chance to build for resistance wich would be actually effective, giving them a good chance to resist hesistation from Karma, and armpull from Shadowknight.

yeah give us more RNG please we dont have enough.

god and such ppl are in balance team quit pls.

The idea of this game is to use skills not sit blindly with auto attack for an entire pvp bout.

just on point !

why youre not in the staff team anymore??? they need more people who play this game a lot and think about it just like you do.

about confusion...

that whole effect is just a joke it is almost the same like a taunt just for pvp.. it takes no skill to use confusion move to the edge and KD out of arena

there is no counter for that and its just a lame shit combo.

dont even need any equip for that cause like you said already they have always firsthit with 45m range so they can do that every round.

as karma i could win with lvl 30 gear +0 just by kd every match easy lmfao.

Option 2) reset rank every week. take the top 56 players ranked in that week into the tournament to fight it out for single pvp and allow dojo seeds to get remaining 8 spots. (this is more preferred forces players to fight for spots dbog team would have to monitor rank on ch 0 to ensure no one is

option 2 is cool but would require changes for the score system in ranked

cause you cant lose any points so your rank doesnt mean anything just that you played more than others ,

rank 1 could be someone with real trash stats who spamm arena whole day

daneos always AFK

if a channel is down you need 3 days to restart it,

what da hell gave you the idea to make ranked only available on CH 0 ???:thumbdown:

one single crash and R.i.P Ranked for 3 days

GG

:cursing::cursing::cursing: