Posts by Majin Buu

Hello, I agree with you, but if isn't possible it will be not that bad since we have a very good drop chance for stones and lucky drops to help us with our progress, plus our economy as community will be in constantly change at the start.

Defense rate - reduce dmg of auto attack and that is all.

I do not know is it fixed by now, but when I was around, it didn't work as it should.

Soo higher defense rate you have, less dmg you get from auto attacks.

Well defense rate really do not need any revamp since really no one would really use that over their "main" stats.

You would use that instead of con, %lp and dex, I don't think soo xD.

It is good vs auto attack classes anyway, just needs to be fixed.

Hello.. I'm a Defense Rate user since TW, i just love its animation when it procs while fighting and blocking automatically some or lots of attacks like dbz heheh, it worked really good at my main Grand Chef  (i had gear with Defense Rate and i was using <Defense Up> <Guarding Breeze> both maxed) at solo/party since most mobs just use Auto Attacks and talking about the KD's im sure it helps against em plus improving our Guard skill and like the Resistance all classes should have a base Defense Rate.., the only thing i don't fully remember is if it works against stuns (it have a dizzy animation) like resistances to paralyzes (totally immobilized), but i think it should (if not, maybe it can be tweaked to make it works against stunts?).

Warrior <Draconic Defense> and Mighty Majin <Guarding Breeze> both of em have an interesting description, they increase the Defense Rate by XX plus XX% KD's guard, and adding the Warrior <Draconic Resistence>  which increase Resistances by XX plus XX% to guard status effects or Debuffs.. Taking that in count, we can imagine the Defense Rate truly works against KD's like Resistances to Debuffs.

I remember a post at dbocom, someone said the Defense Rate had a negative effect with %LP (or maybe a bug which i think it can be fixed today), if Defense Rate procs while you are buffed/using %LP, you almost take the full damage but since i had low~mid %LP gear (18~19%) and/or maybe i was enjoying the moment and/or i was really focused with my party/friends than honestly i didn't noticed that "bug" or negative effect:dsweat: .

At pvp, i don't know, it was real hard to do it with a heavily unbalanced class for it without talking about the Nerf of Spirit Drain.

loool this is sooo not true. I have my own guild just for my accounts, so i can pull them easily. Do i have trouble maling friends or finding a party because i am not in a guild? No lol... you meet people everywhere you go, i talk through /w with them, am i choosing not to make any friends? No.

This argument of ‘you join a guild to make friends’ is not true, you make friends anywhere you go.

As far i know a Guild, is a place where we can share something we have in common with someone or everyone else and do stuff together, like the basic talk and/or doing pve/pvp together and why not, solidify friendship with members.

If you use a Guild to gather your alts thats very good, wish you the best!, i did the same at TW and then, with the time i meet some wonderful people, they wanted to join, so i said yes, and we are a very close friends till now,.. now back OT, i can use soda or even wine to cook, not just to drink, mostly things can have an alternative use, like LFG or Trade chat, we can use it to just talk and/or make friends, not just to LFGing or Trading stuff, and like you said, we can make friends anywhere we go, like partying, going at pvp platform, LFG, Trade chat and/or at random at any map we are, and discord like Tempest said, we have options to keep in touch, we are not limited thats what i understand from what he said.

Thank you :dloveliness: .

My bad..isnt good to dont max Status Resistance but i had no other way to balance between offense <Gen. Blast>, and defense <Status Resistance> because idk your preferences, but if you want to play a bit more defensive and you dont mind to lose 247/108% Phy dmg from Gen. Blast you cant leave it at 4 and max Status Resistance since is a must for pve/pvp, the more you can resist debuffs the better.

Devour Curse is a good thing to have but if you already have the Detoxi. and Banish. Breeze plus M. Gas Removal and as far i know your doing a hybrid build..you can go without it, or.. if you have the chance at least add 1 point, just to deal with the CD's from Breeze and G. Removal.

About Cluster B., dont used here yet, but seems to be the same as TW because i dont saw anything about it at Changelong.

Hey Steven thanks for your comment, appreciate it :D
    I picked Dynamite Horn as an Individual KD because of the range (20m against 2m): is it really worth spending 4 SPs there for the speed even though it's really close range?

Yeah,Genocide Blast has really low cd so I decided to only pick it, but I'll see once kid buu gets added.

Any comment on shield? Didn't pick because useless or because, no SP to spare or not suited for party pvp?

Kinda hard to decide the use of Caramel DK just because the Sp's limit but any KD is good. Even if its a fast KD, i choose to dont use it.. but at same time i think is good to have more options to deal with Warrior type sub-classes.. and it will work too for Energy types when Dynamite Horn/Hyper B. are at CD.

Shield, even if idk how it exactly works because i dont use it, maybe is better to use that SP's for another skills?, going for a bit Increase Defense, Maxing Critical Buffs, Guarding Breeze for better KD protection or Evade Up to help your team with more Dodge or just add the Sp's to Dynamite Horn just for the dmg, up to us.

I was semi-afk at the same time when this issue was posted and i saw a message, it was a bit big one at the middle of the screen, like an alert with the same usual font and color but different from the ones i saw before because it was like a paragraph.. i wasnt able to read it because the distance but maybe is the same msg that @B4.DA.$$ saw and like he said, this need to be checked.

With any image editor you need to resize (or re-saving in a bit lower quality) your pic(s), sometimes im using this website for that.

If you use the website, after you click at Browse you need to select the pic and then click on Continue. The screenies show some options you have to reduce the MegaBytes of your pic(s) like resize, crop.. etc, how to save it to your pc/lap and how i reduced the size of the pic and the result. Here at forum you have an 1mb at maximum for the size thats why are you getting the file too big msg because your pic is +1mb.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7551/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7552/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7553/