Posts by MikaelleSan

Since the last update, the physical attack got terribly nerfed. I didn't understood the point of this, since we need to farm 1 per 1 and energy classes are strong. I'd like to return physical damage how it was before

I'm not spamming, my opinion is different from him.

I dont want damage OP, just the physical attack back as it was before

It should be reduced, but I quite liked the lvl difference damages. I think the crit formula should be nerfed cuz I still see fighters doing horribly high crits, but level difference formula should be back with just a slight nerf (Like instead of UD3 mobs taking 3-4x the damage that lvl 66 mobs take, make it 2.5-3x at max)

Since it's a testing period and damage changing is a heated topic, I don't see a better time to try new formulas out.

Sorry, but if this happens, they'll destroy completely all the fighters. I'm feeling very weak now because of this last update, STR and DEX got nerfed and I lost half of my normal damage. Now I can't kill a fly without crit, and even my crit is low because of my reduced physical attack (3k-6k damage in a mob)

You didn't undertood our point, we are speaking of the new att, Daneos fuc*** the physical damage

Although this may be a rash conclusion because I haven't checked how much damage a low level player is getting from field monsters, but I think we should understand this is an MMORPG, which means, like Cosmos said, teaming up would be a good way to level up for low level characters. Overpowered dmg definitely gives us satisfaction in some sense, but please understand that one would never need strategies to clear dungeons with the crazy dmg. I cleared UD hards by myself yesterday, and I wasn't very happy because it was too easy to clear the dungeons even without buffs and/or a healer and dmg dealers. It was definitely wrong. However, I agree that an adjustment may be needed in the dmg calculation so that a low level players also could solo a little more easily. I will check the dmg from field monsters with my sub-characters.

Its ok, but I'm saying this for all lvls, I have a lvl 70 character too (Fighter, and he is weak now)

We could team up, yeah, but for farming, we would need a party of 5 fighters / swords to beat 1 turtle / crane

For pvp, I'm so weak now... 500 of physical attack, cant kill a fly

It's not like I want to kill everyone in 1 hit

But this last update maked all physical classes USELESS FOR PVP *AND* PVE

For farming, I take 5-6 HITS to kill ONE mob

Any other one kill in 1 hit

My gear is +7 - +11 , I'm focused in critical.

For pvp I dont want to discuss. 1k my most OP hit.

I can't play this way, if you guys want nameks and turtles to be super strong, ok! I don't care, but I want my damage back, I won't farm if I need to kill 1 per 1 in 15 seconds each mob.

Come back physical attack

Why you all complaining about str and dex giving less dmg, DEX shouldnt even give dmg in the first place, it never did in TW. You crying that you cant one hit mobs above lv65, false, even before dmg was changed, and def fixed kinda, i could one shot every lv68 mob with lv65 items, i took me 1sec for mob, unless i didnt crit then it needed 2 attacks to kills. And for sm that aint that bad.

Then, make dex AND FOCUS dont give dmg, lol!

I didn't understood you Muh, sorry

Daneos destroyed our game with this low str and dex.

Now I dont see why lvl up a physical class, energy damage is higher, 1 hit kill all 30 mobs

Yeah, those lvl 70 spiritualists and nameks had to complain... now I cant lvl up today

Now my physical attack is the same of the energy attack full buffed, I dont have any energy gear. No soul, no focus, not even energy.

y tf nameks has to be strongest omfg sick of this shit tanks strongest, tanks bla bla bla. make this game equal i have +9 gear set and cant beat namek with +5 this is bs. they have too many stuns and has ability to stop us from using skills this is absurd they can stun over and over and their lp omg. FIX THIS!!!!. back to old formulaaa!!!!!

I loved your comment, lol

--

Yeah Kazamajr, I have good itens

So that's it? I'm a swordsman.

It said that Str & Dex gives A LITTLE LESS physical offence. Its giving HALF. And the crit is not killing anything

I think everyone should stop complaining because no matter what happens, everyone still has a problem....IMO, the way it is now is better than before as its indeed closer to the original game. The best we can do is adapt to each update until the testing is finished

I don't want to take 15 seconds to receive 700xp

And more, this damage is so low, that you can kill any boss paralyzing it.

You want to kill mobs with 9k hp in one hit? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Want to kill a namek TANKER in one hit too? hahaha

You want a easy game? get lvl 70 in one day? wtf man

The mid game is so fun, leveling with your friends, playing hard for get equipments, an challenge for be the best of DBOG.

More dificult to grow up more fun... and a satisfaction in the end.

I want the oldest formula, not this