Posts by Tempest

DBO Taiwan did have a daily rewards/login system, Although, this would always rotate and they would distribute the items randomly and not all the time. It was for events that would be run (so for example they would hold bi weekly events where if a player logged in from 29/06 until the 13/07 they would earn rewards)

Here is a few examples of the log in rewards a player could earn in DBO Taiwan:

• Wagu coins
    • CON/SOUL/STRENGTH potions (which temporarily boosted these stats)
    • Movement speed potions (temporarily increased your movement speed)
    • Fortune cookies (randomly gave you a scroll which would increase your stats such as dodge, resistance, attack, hitrate, LP)
    • Upgrade crystals
    • White crystals/stones
    • EXP scrolls
    • Keys (to open up treasure chests
    • Dogi effect coins
    • LP and EP potions

I would imagine there would be a system similar to this for DBO G, (with similar items) however as the game is still in pre open beta phase, there has been no need to implement a system yet.

Most items, if not all, were also bound to the account, so this way it didn't effect the economy but players could also benefit from the items given.

Hi Hypperz,

In order to collect the item and for the quest to register, it means that your Quest Item log could potentially be full and you will need to create free space in the quest item invetory. To do this, press the "J"key and then put quest items that you do not need into the trash can. This should free up space and make the quest start to register the items needed to complete the quest. This quest shouldn't be bugged, please let me know if you continue to have any problems.

Thank you very much Manoeuvrez7, I do now understand the upgrade system and i think it's bad that u can't stack these buffs because I have both of them and that's an SP waste :s

These buffs were never able to be stacked together even in the original retail version of Dragon Ball Online. This was for balancing purposes, otherwise fighters and swordsmen would have a higher DPS output then they already have. As for your SP, conduct a skill reset and change your build (you can only reset your build once a week) so it only contains the buff you want to use, and invest the skill points into another skill.

Okay so I've watched and analyzed both videos. I don't think the problem lies within your in game settings. Out of curiosity, does your PC experience any overheating issues? The reason I ask this question is because, when I use to run the game on my old laptop, I remember experiencing a problem similar to this. The constant freezes I experienced were caused due to my processor and GPU which put a strain on my system which did create the problem of overheating. My laptop could run other games fine but with DBO I would experience these random "spikes". To fix this problem, I was forced to change and upgrade my system.

In your case though it could be entirely different, however, it is hard for us to pinpoint what exactly the problem is. I assume you do have a stable internet connection. You seem to log into the game fine, and for the most part the game does run well.

If you have access to another system try to run the game on that and see how you go. If not, try to remove DBO and it's contents and unzip the folder again and be sure to place it on the desktop. Apart from this, I am out of suggestions on how to try solve this issue.

Thank you for recording the videos, hopefully if someone else who previously experienced this problem will view this thread and post a solution (if they know the exact cause of this).

Thanks for the guide, quick question: I played a lot back in DBTW and If I remember correctly you got the chip for searching T2 DBs from Sheron in the T1 wish. Today I got to that part but I did not get the chip. Is there a new way of getting the T2 DB scouter radar functionality?

thanks again!

The scouter system changed before DBO TW shut down. To get the DB scouter functionality all you have to do is find an in game scouter merchant that sells a scouter with the function.

By the sounds of it, it's an item drop quest. Some quests in Dragonball online drop quest items (which can be viewed when you press the "J" key).

For example, for this quest where you had to kill the buffalo soldiers, not all of them you kill will count towards your quest, only the ones that drop the quest item will count.

I should also mention:

• Quest items are not guaranteed to drop. They only drop randomly.
    • Quest items are not tangible items that you can physically pick up. They are items that your character will automatically collect from the monster.

So if you were to come across this type of quest again, keep on attacking the monster needed because eventually it will register for the quest. You just have to sometimes attack multiple mobs for 1 quest item to drop and register.

As you are a member of the community who has just returned to dbo g, it's possible you might have the old launcher in which you will have to reinstall and download the new launcher.

If not, I would suggest running the game through any anti virus software/firewall you might have and add the DBO G folder and its contents as an exception/whitelist. If you run windows 10 it's possible windows defender might be the cause of this also.

If problems are still persisting then please do the above steps and make sure you do a reinstall.

Take a screenshot of your ingame settings and I will see if there is anything wrong with them. Also if possible take a video so we can see first hand how bad the freezing is. Most of the time windows 10 users do experience these problems so I want to try find a solution so that the game is playable for them. My brother runs windows 10 and is able to run this game perfectly fine and without any issues, and because I don't run windows 10 myself it's hard to identify and pinpoint what exactly is the issue for these players.

Window's defender as Daneos mentioned is usually a cause that does impose a detriment while running the game for players who run windows 10, which was why it was suggested that could be a issue (which in most cases it is) but for you it seems to be a different cause.

If I can't see anything wrong with your settings you might have to potentially reinstall.

I guess something like this

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011103443401

There's 1 SP that Idk what to do with. I initially had mystic attack at 4/4 but a friend told me it's just not that good, I rather leave it at 1/4.

Mystic attack (arm pull) is generally only used in PVP and is only really worth using if the skill is at 4/4. I would rather put the point into the LP passive (LP Effective Boost) if you don't know where to put it. But over all I would say that's a good hybrid build. Just see how you go and if any adjustments need to be made then just do a skill reset the next week. If you feel like some skills are not making a high enough impact then remove points out of them and put the SP onto another skill.

I am unable to view the build you posted, so if possible could you re post the build so I can give my feedback.

In my opinion, the passives Master champion, LP Effectiveness Boost and Rising Spirit are all equally important abilities for SK's to learn in both PVE and PVP.

Raising your LP and Con helps make you more tanky for both PVP and PVE, which will make you harder to kill. Raising your EP and energy defense helps in other general area's such as tanking against mobs who deal energy damage and also helps maintain your EP so that you can efficiently use your combos with out EP your EP depleting (although if you have a dende with you in PVE and have a substantial amount of EP potions then this shouldn't be such a big deal).

Action will only be taken if a player is harassing another in extreme situations . As Cosmo stated, for now just use the block feature and add the player to the block list. If further harassment continues even after you have blocked the player then please submit a ticket to the help desk (with screenshots/video evidence if possible) so the situation can be monitored and investigated.

The only other reasons I can think of as to why you are experiencing the constant freezing could be due to multiple applications which are open at the same time (in the background), or it could also be a problem with resolution settings. Try running the game in windowed mode and try changing your settings in game. Unfortunately I'm not sure if these suggestions are guaranteed solutions for you but other players who have experienced this problem in the past did try adjusting their settings accordingly and were able to fix this problem.

I was disconnected in the middle of a group mission and when I came back online, I can see them in my friends list but my chat box is not working. I have seen others pass by me and I can not communicate with them. There isn't even other languages there, it's completely blank. I decided to go on discord to see if this was a problem that anyone else was having, or possibly how to find a friend on the map you are not in a party with, but the link is expired. I am unsure how to proceed because I couldn't find this in the forums

When you log into the game, do you have any error appear? I know players who experience the "community" error have this problem.

Add me as a friend on discord and I will invite you to the server: (Tempest#5784)

As Sendoku mentioned, unfortunately there isn't too much end game content for level 70 players. This is because the main end game features for level 70 players to participate has not been implemented yet. The features that still need to be added into Dragon Ball Online Global are:

• CC floor 150 Dungeon
    • Budokai
    • Dragonball scramble
    • Dojo War
    • Krakken Dungeon
    • Cell X dungeon

These features will be added into dragon ball online global in some point down the line. As for now, what a level 70 player can do:

• Level up an alt. Some players choose to do this to help learn and increase their knowledge about other classes and the game.
    • Keep an eye out for any bugs you may come across and please report them to the help desk. This is a big contribution to what a level 70 player can do to help the DBO G team out. The sooner bugs are fixed the sooner more end game features can be worked on.
    • Chill at korin platform, participate in ranked battles, make friends! Many of the level 70 players have been participating in platform fights, duels and ranked matches with their friends, as this has kept them entertained.
    • Participate in CC dungeon if you can find a party to do so. The point of this is to help obtain gear for your character, and is also a fun dungeon to run with other players.
    • Dragon ball hunt every weekend if you have not wished for everything you wanted.
    • Farm for crystals/gear - Many level 70 players choose to do this so they can make zenni if they find a level 70 crystal, or they farm for gear to help accomplish goals they have set out to achieve for their character in terms of striving to gearing up their character.

Last but not least, congratulations on reaching level 70.

I got a dwc quest a long time ago and now it's a small level quest for me at level 39 and still why i cannot enter that? st an error or a future thing to come or never come or deleted?

As Aru said, forfeit the quest. DWC was a feature that still remains in the files of DBO but was never released in the official retail version of dragon ball online. They always had plans to work on and release the idea but it never came to light.