Upgrade system and martial artist buffs

• The upgrade system is fairly simple compare to other MMOs for example when ur upgrading an item first you look at what level your Armor/Weapon is for example its level 70 therfore you will need to get either a Blue u70 stone or a green u70 stone and if ur upgrading weapons you will need a Red u70 Stone or a Purple u70 Stone but dont forget its not 100% chance it will be success here is the Upgrade rates

Then there are White stones these are used when you are at a high upgrade for example ur at +12 and you dont want to risk it breaking you add a white stone into the mix this means that you will have a Item in 1 slot - a upgrade stone in the 2nd slot - then a white stone in the 3rd slot. having a white stone will stop the item from breaking

• Thank you very much Manoeuvrez7, I do now understand the upgrade system and i think it's bad that u can't stack these buffs because I have both of them and that's an SP waste :s

These buffs were never able to be stacked together even in the original retail version of Dragon Ball Online. This was for balancing purposes, otherwise fighters and swordsmen would have a higher DPS output then they already have. As for your SP, conduct a skill reset and change your build (you can only reset your build once a week) so it only contains the buff you want to use, and invest the skill points into another skill.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!