Posts by Sirab

Soo waiting 40 min or less is problem for you... Why you need to have transformation ON at all, you can do most of stuffs in normal form...

If someone want to log out, let him be, just you get all rewards.

They will log out this way or another, make game windowed and press big cute "x"...

Some people have lives and every minute of their life counts, I just dont get why they remove the transformation its not game breaking or anything to change chs with kaioken

Simply owning a +15 weapon is by no means against rules. However, if you see a player trying to sell anything in-game for real money (account, item, character) you screenshot or record it and submit it in a ticket to him with the level of "major" and staff are all sent notifications. Then they personally go into the game and stop it. If the player is seen doing it again they get a perma IP ban on that character.

Funny they say its perma ban but many accounts have been unbanned lol

For me the crit got nerfed too

You must be SM/Fighter, I feel the same and its cause STR and DEX got nerfed hard, but got a better crit formula, which benefits other classes more than them, the DPS classes.. So now we have a better chance to be 1 shotted by a crit% SK.. He should have kept the base dmg and nerfed the crits to make it less rng and nub weapons would stay nub.

Atleast make 1 STR/SOL = 1.5 attack again... Idk why he's buffing crit dmg and nerfing base dmg, which makes it more rng then it should be.

All of those videos just pissed me off for the simple fact that those vids are the perfect showcase of how SK BARELY has any weaknesses.. Now those cranes kinda sucked at keeping distance from the SK, but really SKs just barely have any weaknesses and their kit can pretty much counter almost anything in the game.

People see Cranes as a counter to SKs for two main reasons, he can keep them at a distance decently reducing the skills the SK can use, but SKs Violent Slice is 45m with 10 second CD... (Sure, it has a 1 second cast time but doesnt really matter against Cranes) and Cranes uses DoTs so SKs cant just pop on massives amounts of reflect to counter the first reason. (Reflect needs to be capped period, no one should win a battle from gear alone.) BUT as seen in the first video they can use senzu beans more than once in a match up since its Damage Over Time so they are long fights..

Really all those cranes could do was use Thousand Slashes lol but that has a 2 min CD. This class alone just makes me not take the game that serious on a competitive level, no hate on anyone though who plays SK it's just my reaction to this thread.

This would be even worse than having it on cash shop because at least on cash shop its fairly expensive if you make them 1kk at goods merchant rip server atm u know how many ppl have billions and billions of zenny. As for open beta yes it might start of 1kk good price but less than a month 1kk will be a joke just like taiwan and dbog.

How is that worse than cash shop? Keeping it the same you'd have to spend cash monthly if you are a PvP player and kinda PvE player, but having it buyable from merch for 1 million zenni you won't have to cash for it? Instead you could waste cash on dogi balls, brownboxes, wagu wagu, etc.

They should be removed from cash shop and added to goods merchant for a high price like maybe 1kk, this will help the economy in open beta and make the game a lot less P2W. Autopots helps pvp so it isn't first stun wins, so I don't think they should be disabled from rank or budokai.

In the original DBO, the only classes I knew that resisted consistently (in this case, resisting atleast once in a 1v1 fight) without any dex equips or status resistance necklace were Fighters, Cranes, Turtles, SM, and Ultimate majins. Classes that pretty much never resisted were pretty much every class in the namek race. Now, even if I wear gloves with 30 Focus, an SK resists me. (lol) I remember I had a level 29 spiritualist for budokai in old DBO and I could sleep and slow SKs to screw around in plat. And that is because in DBOG, the coding is much different, you see in old DBO an SK would never resist a level 70, even if he wore MAX Dex and MAX status resistance, a level 70 SK resisting any level 70 class, would be like him hitting a 1 billion dollar lottery ticket. In DBOG a SK doesn't even need to be wearing 1 DEX equip or status resistance necklace, and he will resist consistently. But I have an idea to fix this from the latest update.

* Updates
    - Every class starts with 50 curse tolerance

Every class shouldn't have a 50 resistance, why would a TANK have as much base resistance as a DPS? In fact, I think the reason why wearing a max resistance necklace on a SK wouldn't make a difference in the old dbo was because 1 resistance for a SK, was really .3 resistance, kinda like how 1 CON is different for each class. Now I don't know how the dodge formula works (I'm guessing similar to resistance) but I'm guessing this is why dodge isn't working as well, 400 dodge on a SK means the same as 400 dodge Fighter so Daneos made Dodge useless because it'd make some classes OP asf? Maybe for example if you made 1 dodge on a namek = .3 dodge and majin .7 and human 1 dodge = 1 dodge, you could make it so dodge is like how defense works? Like for example having 400 dodge = 20% dodge rate, 800 dodge = 40% (Again this is just an exmaple) and vice versa for resistance?

Turtles aren't the class to dodge and resist like this. I mean, I never resisted back in old DBO 4 stuns in a row. That's just BS but no I am not getting one shot but they still crit a lot. It's still a 50% chance to crit so I am not complaining (lvl 68 SK tho, still haven't gotten hands on lvl 70 gear) but it is decent to my eyes.

Maybe not 4 stuns in a row, but my point is you will still resist solid even when it gets fixed. How does a fighter have 50% chance to crit if you have 51% anti crit? Im not sure what Fighters crit rate is but it sure as hell isn't 100 and even if they could get that they'd be sacraficing tons of crit %, making their crits garbage.

Didn't mods actually say that they will give people more attack power thus making attack speed worth it once again? Anti crit is nowhere close to what it was before, anti crit gloves aren't here yet, why are you even complaining? My SK with 25% crit buff and 26% anti crit lvl 60 jacket +11 gets hit with crits if the fighter is good enough. Dodge and resistance are really fucked up, I mean even my turtle currently resists a lot against many classes. I know for a fact that shouldn't happen but god knows why it is happening.

If speed is like it once was then PvE will be right click everything like it was before and is just a lazy way of buffing.

Im not complaining, im trying to balance the game and even trying to buff a class I dont play.

Are you consistently getting 1 shot? Or are you getting 1 shot for every 10 times you beat the fighter? You don't even have max anti crit on jacket or even close to it.

Did you really not read what I told Sendoku earlier? Turtles have decent DEX. You don't even know your own class but want to talk about balance?

Welp I guess we'll just have to wait for dodge and resistance to work properly so you guys can see it for yourselves... And then when thats working you guys will probably just say "WERE MISSING CC150 GEAR WERE STILL MISSING CELL X GEAR" When every class has access to that gear.

And why do a majority of people want Fighters to be stronger? Just wait for Dodge fix and they're good to go. Sheesh.

Zzz I think this is going to be the 100th time I've explained why this won't help much. (Btw I dont even main fighter it's too easy for me and Fighter isn't the only class that needs a buff) Fighters get most of their dmg from crits, hence the (Damage increased when critical hit is successful) and now that anti crit actually works nowadays, how is a fighter going to have proper dmg? You played old DBO, you remember how OP they were? They aren't even CLOSE to what they once were and it's NOT because of dodge and resistance not working properly, it's anti crit, and also now they don't even have thunder. Fighters in the original DBO had three things that made them good, Thunder (Speed is capped), CONSISTENT OP crits(Now there is anti crit), and dodge and resistance (Not really working). They will only have 1/3 when dodge and resistance is fixed properly... 1/3 things that made them great, now tell me, is that really going to make a difference?

For Fighters against SK ? not that much tbh xD , the same problems still remain .

As predicted, now we have to wait for the correct TW-like resistance and dodge (I still think it will be same outcome just fight will be a bit longer), but that leads me to a question for SKs. Are all your main stong moves energy moves ( Bold, hellzone, violent slice) status success rate based? I know for a fact hellzone gernade and violent slice is, but I get mixed answers with bold though, some say its hitrate based some say success rate, but it is a DoT so im assuming it is success? Now I am asking this because if you gave needles their bleed back, SKs ( and other classes) wont be able to wear success rate necks anymore against fighters, they will need bleed, making all of their main moves miss more, and giving Fighters a better chance. A good buff for no more viable Thunder and Anti crit if you ask me.

There needs to be something to be taking away zenni in order to help the flow of zenni. One way to do this is make dying on plat break gears again, since MAINLY the only people who plat all day are mainly cashers who are already well geared and +15 buggers, other players are out gearing up or getting zenni. (Some may not like this idea because they like plat and aren't rich but its really one of the only solutions.)