Posts by SViper

F2P ones:
    PokéOne
    Pokémon Revolution Online (playing at Silver Server)

Soul Worker Online (playing at Japanese server with patches, because didn't had patients to wait for Global)

London 2038 (Hellgate: London)

Digimon Masters Online (playing at Leviamon server)

P2P ones:

Overwatch (I'm Europe player)

Diablo III (I'm Europe player)

That's all MMOs/Onlines I play.

It's not maintenance just servers gotta issue where is started to crash a lot, if maintenance now started that means is a emergancy maintenance to fix continues crashes of server.

+1 for this. If I remember right party can be form up to 4 people (never party up to full party, so geussing from videos), so if rising to 6 is too much then atleast rising to 5 would be nice too.

En la descripción del vídeo no hay nada amigo! Déjanos el LINK y como instalarlo.

Just checked video's desciption and link is there in other words you need press on video's name to open it via YouTube, under YouTubers name/upload date is description, there you need press show more and scroll a litte for a link. And for how use sound mods is simple, just replace current sound pak files with mod ones and you can now play the game.

nope, I didn’t see how old this thread is but i’m Just not that good at paying attention to details and besides it was you that brought this thread back up when you post on it like 6 hours ago instead of making another thread about it. So anyway, have a great day

So you saying spam forum with unnesesary threads that contains couple words is better then making one good organized thread is better, in this era where gamers barely read anything at forums?

Let's stop here, because the more this continue the more you or someone make me look like as troll or hater. :P :)

I'm not going to say that putting new class and race is impossible but it is just going to be too hard and too long because that means Daneos will have to make new animation for engineer class skills and new animation for freiza race as well which will take a very long time because from what I know, Daneos is the only person that have access to the games codes and files.

Really, didn't you saw how old is this thread, so I know more about this then you other words I know about state of game. Just that I only add new idea/suggestion to thread and didn't update the whole thread yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=8590938

PS: now the thread is updated after nearly 2 years since it's creation, now you happy DangerLord54?

It would be nice if there where link with all mods, but you can choose which mods download in link or all of them or 1. I believe dropbox has this functionality.

PS great mods man. :)

Respect to Daneos for taking bugs into considderation before including new material and thanks for the much needed buff on back dammage, it's a much needed sword improvement.

Exactly, I was even clapping from more happiness when I saw this 40 minutes ago.

I want see Achievements for these things:

• For using Tier 1 Dragon Balls
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls once
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 10 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 25 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 50 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 100 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 250 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 500 times
    • For using Tier 2 Dragon Balls 1000 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls once
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 10 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 25 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 50 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 100 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 250 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 500 times
    • For using Tier 3 Dragon Balls 1000 times
    • Earning your race transformation
    • Earning first Shenron Buff
    • Earning all Shenron Buffs
    • Achievements for each TMQs/UDs, difficulties and many times done like Dragon Balls above
    • Achievements for reached levels like Killua suggested
    • Some Achievements for Solo players